RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

2 posters

Does Crowfeather still love Leafpool?

Does Crowfeather still love Leafpool? Empty Does Crowfeather still love Leafpool?

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:06 pm

We all know that every since the part when they came back to save the clan from the badger attack, Crowfeather has remain cold afterwards and had Breezepelt with Nightcloud.

So, does he still love Leafpool?
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Does Crowfeather still love Leafpool? Empty Re: Does Crowfeather still love Leafpool?

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 1:09 am

That's a good question, he didn't seem to please when he found out he'd fathered her kits, but that might have been to hide the fact that he still loved her.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Does Crowfeather still love Leafpool? Empty Re: Does Crowfeather still love Leafpool?

Post  Coppersong Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

I think that Crowfeather's heart has never truly laid with a cat, no matter how in love he says he is. I just hope that he gets taught a lesson

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 pm

When he found out that Jayfeather, Hollyleaf and Lionblaze are his kits when Hollyleaf revealed it at a Gathering, he didn't seem pleased at all. He even said that the only kit he has is Breezepelt.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Coppersong wrote:I think that Crowfeather's heart has never truly laid with a cat, no matter how in love he says he is. I just hope that he gets taught a lesson
    Sounds a bit like Murphy.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On the downside, you put me off Crowfeather.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 am