RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

2 posters

StarClan RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

StarClan RP Empty StarClan RP

Post  Coppersong Tue May 10, 2011 12:27 pm

The place where the lost cats go
    If your cat dies, and you wish to still roleplay with it, this is the place it shall come.

This is StarClan at the moment

StarClan
    Tearblossom - Beautiful pale gray she-cat with blue eyes, former deputy of RockClan (Coppersong)
    Sootkit - Black tom with a gray dash on his chest, Whiteberry's kit (Coppersong)
    Fallensnow - Pure white she cat with blue eyes, Icestar and Thrushwing's mother (Icestar)
    Larkstar - Brown tom with piercing green eyes, Fallensnow's mate, Icestar and Thrushwing's father, former leader of RockClan (Icestar)
    Featherpool - Pale silver she-cat, former medicine cat of RockClan (Coppersong)
    Stonesong - Gray tom , former medicine cat of LakeClan (Icestar)
    Bouncestar - Black she-cat with white patches, former leader of MoorClan (Icestar)
    Horseflower- dappled gray she-cat with black feet' (Coppersong)
    Brackenheart- Golden she-cat (Icestar)
    Elkstar - Honey-brown tabby tom with blue eyes, former MarshClan leader (Coppersong)
    Blossomstorm - Pale gray-and-white she-cat with green eyes, former RockClan cat, Tearblossom's mother (Coppersong)
    Windspirit - Honey-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes, Tearblossom's sister (Coppersong)
    Brambleflight- Brown tabby tom with white patches
    Bloodleaf - Bright ginger tom (Coppersong)
    Brownkit - Big brown tom-kit, Plumfeather's kit (Coppersong)
    Rainkit - speckled gray tom, Pebbleshade's kit (Icestar)
    Fallowsong - creamy-brown she-cat with darker specks, former deputy of WillowClan (Icestar)
    Brambleflight- [DESCRIPTION UNAVAILABLE]

Last edited by Coppersong on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

StarClan RP Empty Re: StarClan RP

Post  Icestar Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

((I just realized there was a cat called Fallensnow in SkyClan. I only chose the name because I liked it. Oh well, I'm keeping it anyway.))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Tearblossom lead Thornstar and Blacknettle through the forest, until they reached the border. "Blacknettle, you leave now."
    Blacknettle said nothing, only slipped into the shadows to watch silently as Thornstar unfolded his plan.
    "Thornstar, follow me." Tearblossom lead him through into a clearing where no other StarClan cats sat apart from a fading ginger elder, who probably was too old and forgotten to even see the two cats. A pang of pity briefly subsided Tearblossom's anger. "Now. What do you want? And don't play your tricks on me, because I know all of them."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Thornstar flicked his tail "I only wish to look around" he mewed and took a step away from the StarClan cat.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Tearblossom let out a deep snarl, so angry that the ginger elder's transculent eyes stretched wide and he limped as fast as he could out of the clearing. "I will not let you just roam around my territory! If that's what you want you might as well go home! The only way I'd let you do that is if Larkstar were by your side! No hiding how much you fear him. He was your biggest fear, wasn't he? That's why you took his last life." ((is that okay?))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm

((I suppose, but wasn't Thornstar the leader of MarshClan? So maybe 'tried to take his last life'))

"You roamed around in my territory, you should really repay the favor" Thornstar mewed and looked around.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm

(I thought Thornstar was born in RockClan, but was banished when it was discovered that he killed someone or did something bad (and I thought that could be killing Larkstar) and then he went on to lead MarshClan. A bit like Tigerstar)

Tearblossom laid her ears back. She couldn't win with this clever cat. "Fine."
    "Don't worry, Tearblossom. I'll make sure that he's obedient." Tearblossom turned to see a tabby tom emerge from the shadows. "Elkstar! I havn't seen you in moons! Where... where have you been!?" "My last life was lost of old age. I do believe that it is fair thatsuch an old cat canhave a few moons of peace?" Tearblossom dipped her head. "Of course." Elkstar looked at Thornstar. "I was weak when I died, and you took advantage of that Thornstar. You are a clever cat, which is why I chose you to lead MarshClan. And I was right, you are clever, but you are also blood-thirsty. I regret my desicion. You may walk the lands of StarClan, but only with me by your side. And Tearblossom, if she wishes to come."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 pm

((Okay, whatever))

Thornstar nodded and padded off through the starry trees, looking around in interest, absorbing all the information he could about StarClan's hunting grounds.

"Why is he here?" Larkstar growled and leaped down from a rock "We banished you from our hunting grounds long ago".
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Tearblossom gasped. "Larkstar! I'm sorry... it's a... it's-" "It's not Tearblossom's fault, old friend. It's him you should be asking for an explanation," Elkstar flicked his tail toward Thornstar.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:33 am

"I know" Larkstar dipped his head to the she-cat then turned on Thornstar "What are you doing here?" he growled.

"I'm just having a look around your hunting grounds" Thornstar mewed, a hint of uneasiness in his voice.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Elkstar took a calm step forward, trying to make himself bigger against the giant dark tom. "Well in that case, you have seen it, Thornstar. If it hadn't been for your trecherous past you would have been free to walk here every day." Elkstar cocked his head. "Now unless there is something else you would like to say, then I say goodbye-"
    Elkstar broke off as five cats leapt out of the shadows. They yowled and hissed and went straight for the cats in the clearing. He recognised Blacknettle and Darkwing, but the rest he didn't know. (You make them up.)
    "It's an attack!" Cried Tearblossom.

(Have to go now, see ya. We should make a page for the Dark Forest as well.)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

((How about Darkwing, Blacknettle, Thornstar, Weedfang, Goldenfall and Leafshade?))

Darkwing flew at the closest StarClan cat, Elkstar, and swiped out at him.

((You can have Goldenfall and Weedfang))

Last edited by Icestar on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

(Can I have Weedfang but change it to Weedstorm? I wrote a fanfic once and the evil dude was called Weedstorm. It would be cool to roleplay him!)

Blacknettle dodged Tearblossom's swipes nibly, snickering. She could outrun this silly she-cat any time!
    Although Tearblossom was not quick, she was strong and smart and could simply outsmart Blacknettle. She pretended to lose her blance for a split second-
    Blacknettle nearly yowled with joy and amusment. Tearblossom had lost her balance with her own paws, and stumbled awkwardly to the left. Blacknettle pouned forward, only to realise that the position Tearblossom had put herself in was simply so she could easily swing round, dodge Blacknettle's attack, and land suarely on her back, pinning her down hard.
    Blacknettle scrambled for a footing, but instead she tried to roll and knock Tearblossom off. It didn't knock her off, but moved her enough so Blacknettle could swipe at her left paw.

(EDIT: Oops forgot Darkwing was attacking Tearblossom. Can we make it that Darkwing is attacking Elkstar?)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 am

((Yep))

Darkwing swiped out at Elkstar, claws extended, she knew she could beat the old tom.

Thornstar flew at Larkstar and swiped out with one paw. Larkstar ducked and the blow and lashed out with his own, swiping at Thornstar's legs, but Thornstar held stiff and the blow hit, but didn't knock him over.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 am

Elkstar felt a moment of fear but it quickly passed when the urge for his first battle in over 12 moons took over. Feeling once again young on his paws, he dodged Darkwing's attack and ducked under her belly. Instead of rolling over and raking her, he used a technique that he learnt when he was young. It was a move long forgotten because of it's uselessness, but it was a habit for Elkstar. He arched his back high up, hitting Darkwing's body and unbalancing her. It was meant to make her unbalanced for long enough for him to spin around and pin her down, but Elkstar was sure Darkwing would be quicker.

Tearblossom lifted her paw that Blacknettle was scratching at and pressed down on her neck. Blacknettle made a coughing nose as her air was cut off. She started scrambling madly as Tearblossom wouldn't move. "Leave this territory now and never come back, you evil matestealing skunk-dung!"
    And then it hit her, and she new that Azureflight was with StarClan. Tearblossom felt Snowsong's grief, stronger and sharper than any of these cat's claws and paws. She took her paw off Blacknettle's neck, letting her scramble into the bushes, and then ran away, ignoring Elkstar's confused calls.

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Darkwing hissed but lashed out at Elkstar's paws, regaining her balance as she did so. Then she shot forwards under the tom's belly and raked her claws up at him before she landed on one paw on the other side, then she twisted on her paw, swiping at Elkstar in the process and leaped at his back.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Elkstar yowled out in pain, and darted forward. Why had Tearblossom ran off? He wondered. But he couldn't let those thoughts cloud his mind. He twirled around, taking Darkwing who was clawing at his backside with him, and attempted to knock Darkwing aggainst a tree. "Get off you filthy tick!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:47 am

Darkwing grinned as the old tom cried out, then he spun around trying to throw her off.
    "Who are you calling filthy?" She hissed and leaped off his back to avoid hitting the tree.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:06 am

Elkstar hissed. "You Darkwing. Who else? You were the one who murdered my father, right?" Elkstar pounced, curling his body around Darkwing's, the two cats spinning through the air. He was a former long-time leader, and Darkwing was a Place Of No Stars cat who had no right to be in his territory.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Darkwing hissed and dug her claws into her former leader's pelt.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Tearblossom jumped back into the action, landing squarely on Leafshade's pelt. She bit ruthlessly onto his neck, not afraid to kill. Yet he is already dead... she thought with a fright. What happens to them when they are killed again? She had seen a cat in the dark forest being killed by another dark forest cat, and the cat's body had simply faded away into nothingness. What actually happened to them?
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Leafshade hissed and tried to shake Tearblossom off, his tabby pelt was starting to turn red at his neck from the blood. Then he fell to the ground with a muffled thump, he struggled to get up, lashing out with his hind paws.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Goldenfall swished around to see her friend as she/he (don't know the gender) bled to death before her eyes. The cat standing over top of Leafshade had a blood-stained muzzle, and in the light, errupted with a power so frightening that she ran at the sight.
    Weedstorm, just as frightened as Goldenfall, ran off himself, running to catch up to her.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Leafshade lashed out again attempting to free himself from the ferocious she-cat "Help..." he cried out to Darkwing who fought nearby. But she ignored him and kept on battling.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 am

Tearblossom hissed. Darkwing was a strong fighter, and so was Blacknettle. Then, as her sight flickered between the two she-cats, a realisation hit her. Sisters? She thought with a flicker of surprise. Ignoring her thoughts, she pounced onto Blacknettle before she could reach Elkstar who was currently being beaten by Darkwing.

(It would make sense; Black and Dark)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 pm