RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

2 posters

MarshClan Main RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

MarshClan Main RP Empty MarshClan Main RP

Post  Coppersong Fri May 13, 2011 10:42 am

MarshClan
    Welcome to MarshClan, the clan of the swamps.

~Rules~
    -No SPAM (Short, Pointless, Annoying messages)-
    -Try to use proper spelling a grammar-
    -Please use Cat-speak (eg. Twolegs)-
    -Please use proper Warrior names (not things like Swordblade)-
    -OOC (out of character) posts must be in double brackets ((eg.))-
    -No God modding-

~Form to Join~
    Username:
    Cat's Name:
    Description:

Leader: Heronstar- Ginger-tabby-and-white tom with ice blue eyes (Coppersong)

Deputy: Hollystripe - Dark tabby she-cat with green eyes (Icestar)

Medicine Cat: Foxdapple - Reddish-brown she cat with a white tipped tail (Icestar)
    Apprentice, Smokeypaw

Warriors: (toms and she-cats without kits)
    Heatherheart- Dappled gray she-cat with amber eyes (Coppersong)
    Frostwhisker- Pure white tom with blue eyes (Coppersong)
    Apprentice, Sappaw
    Talonfur- Long-haired brown tom with green eyes (Coppersong)
    Grayflight- Small gray tabby she-cat with white patches (Coppersong)
    Hacklefrost- Ginger she-cat with amber eyes (Coppersong)
    Goldstrike- Golden tabby tom with one black foot (Coppersong)
    Apprentice, Wishpaw
    Duststorm - Light brown tabby tom (Icestar)
    Apprentice, Spiderpaw
    Suncloud - Golden she-cat (Icestar)
    Honeyfrost - Pale golden she-cat with ice blue eyes (Icestar)
    Apprentice, Bluepaw
    Nightwing - Black she-cat (Icestar)
    Quailfeather - Gray tabby tom (Icestar)

Apprentices: (more than six moons old in training to become warriors)
    Smokeypaw- Dark gray tabby tom with green eyes (Coppersong)
    Wishpaw- Tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes (Coppersong)
    Sappaw- Golden-furred she-cat with blue eyes (Coppersong)
    Bluepaw - Blue-gray she-cat (Icestar)
    Spiderpaw - Black tom (Icestar)

Queens: (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)
    Poppylight - Tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat (mother to Littlekit and Jaykit, adoptive mother to Fallowkit and Dawnkit) (Icestar)

Elders:
    Minnowberry- Silver tom with blue eyes (Coppersong)
    Redfall- Tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat (Coppersong)

Last edited by Coppersong on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:31 am; edited 5 times in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

MarshClan Main RP Empty Re: MarshClan Main RP

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 am

((Can we start now?))

"Grayflight, you can lead a border patrol. Take Duststorm, Goldstrike and Spiderpaw with you" Hollystripe mewed "Suncloud, can you lead a hunting patrol? Take Frostwhisker, Wishpaw and Nightwing"
    Suncloud nodded her head and started to gather up her patrol.
    "Good, now Honeyfrost, you can take Bluepaw and Sappaw to the training hollow" Hollystripe mewed "Hacklefrost, Talonfur, Quailfeather, you stay with me and guard the camp"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 11:10 am

Grayflight nodded, her long wavy fur flowing in the heavy breeze. "Hunting patrol or border? Either way, I think we'll try the MountainClan border. We haven't gone there for about a moon!" Goldstrike shurgged. "Those cats never go near their border, so I wouldn't blame ourselves. In my opinion, MarshClan should have the territory all the way to the Mountains, because that's where they tend to stick."

Sappaw jumped excitedly. "I hope we practise that hunting technique in pairs. It's really fun! I'm getting good at it as well." Sappaw nudged her sister, Bluepaw (can we make them sisters?). "It's just a shame I don't get to go with Spiderpaw. Isn't he handsome?" Wishpaw, who sat quite far away from the two she-cat's, opened her eyes wide. "Keep your voice down! You don't want to tell the whole clan!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 11:27 am

((Wow, she can't figure out what "Can you lead a border patrol" means?))

"Border" Hollystripe mewed "Trying the MountainClan border is a good idea, we haven't bordered there as regularly"

Bluepaw rolled her eyes "What are you mooning over that furball for?" She mewed "We have training to focus on"

"Okay, we're going" Honeyfrost started to pad out of camp "You two coming?" She called back to the apprentices.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 am

Sappaw snorted. "I am NOT mooning over him. I was just teasing YOU! I know that you like him." Sappaw wasn't actually sure, but she wanted to find out. She purposely pressed close into Bluepaw's fur as they left camp, to feel wether she went hot at the mention of her liking Spiderpaw.

"Thank you, Hollystripe. The rain last night flooded the swamp and I got some water in my nest, which made it's way into my ears. That's what you get for making a nest right on the edge of the swamp." With a flick of her tail, she lead her patrol out of camp.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Bluepaw rolled her eyes "That arrogant fur-ball? No way" She snorted with laughter.

"So are we going yet?" Spiderpaw asked impatiently.

"I see. Spiderpaw, you can collect fresh bedding when you get back" Hollystripe caught a glint of amusement in Duststorm's eye as he walked over to his apprentice.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Wishpaw, just to annoy Sappaw, called out loudly, "don't worry, Spiderpaw, I'll help!" She looked to see Sappaw take one furious but cheeky glance back at the tortoiseshell she-cat before she went out on her border patrol.

Sappaw felt a litte angry at her best friend, but couldn't help feeling amused as well. Besides, she knew that Wishpaw was just teasing her. As the patrol neared the mountains and headed uphill, out of the cover of the shrubs and marsh bushes, the air grew chilly, and Sappaw fluffed up her fur to keep out the cold. "It's cold. Why does our training area have to be so close to those mountain-freaks? In fact, why does our territory have to be so far uphill?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 12:57 pm

"I don't see why I have to do it" Spiderpaw snorted "But thanks, Wishpaw"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 24, 2011 11:44 am

"Your welcome!" Wishpaw's whiskers twitched.

Sappaw paused, tasting the air. "Wait!" She almost screeched. "I... I smell another cat! But I don't think it's from one of the clans... well, it could be. I haven't really smelt TreeClan before, I haven't been to a gathering. Honeyfrost what is it?" Sappaw felt proud. She was the only one to have smelt it. But the only problem was that in the strong wind that buffeted their fur, it was hard to tell wether it was fresh or not.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Honeyfrost tasted the air "It smells like a loner, it's pretty stale though. But we should keep an eye out anyway"

((TIMESKIP))

((That night)) "Smokeypaw! We're going!" Foxdapple called to her apprentice after she had eaten her travelling herbs "Remember we're going to the Moonfalls"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 24, 2011 12:09 pm

(is it just a coincedince that they're going at the same time as Azureflight and Snowpaw?)

Smokeypaw looked up from his fresh-kill and moaned, "Why do we have to go? Whenever I speak to StarClan I'm sitting on a rock looking over at this place. It was cool at first, but the dream never changes and now it's just BORING. They never tell me anything useful, but they always tell YOU interesting stuff. It's like travelling through those mangy MountainClan cat's territory for no reason, when I could be curled up in my nest sleeping."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 24, 2011 3:57 pm

"Smokeypaw, what would StarClan think if they heard that?" Foxdapple gasped "It's almost as though you've lost faith in our warrior ancestors" She closed her eyes "Part of being a medicine cat is sharing dreams with our ancestors, they're important to us. I need you to understand that"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 26, 2011 10:41 am

"I have faith in our ancestors. It's the most important part of being a cat in a clan." Smokeypaw stood up and stretched his limbs. "You see, I'm the one who feels abandoned. You see, I have never been visited by a StarClan warrior. Not once. And I know that's its a bit absurd to be calling StarClan rude, but if they expect me to travel a half a day's worth of land, and not just any land, the MOUNTAINS, for goodness sakes, they should at least return the favor by speaking to me." Smokeypaw gave a quick lick of his chest. "But if you're detirmined to go, then whatever."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 26, 2011 10:59 am

"Just have faith in your ancestors and they'll come to you" Foxdapple assured him "Now, we should be going"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

Horseflower heaved herself onto her paws. She knew that she was hungry, but she felt so bloated! This would be her first litter of kits and she didn't realise it would be so hard, even before she had kitted them! But what truly kept her going was Quailfeather. He was always there for her. They were still deeply in love, and even though she was still young, and she had only just become a warrior when she had become kit-full, he made her feel strong, comforting her and encouraging her. She started to make her way to the fresh kill pile, padding her way through the long gras, when Quailfeather bounded up to her. "Now, don't go any further. I don't want to tire you out too much. Wait here, I caught a lizard- one of the brown ones with spotty backs. You like them don't you? And Foxdapple told me that their blood can give queens extra strength and-" "Quailfeather, you told me I should be doing regular walks, to stretch my limbs, keep warm, and keep healthy, so my kits would stay healthy as well." "I know, but you could kit any day now, so it's safer that your staying down now, getting rest so you have full energy when the day comes." Quailfeather purred at his affection for her. "Oh Quailfeather, I love you." They brushed muzzles. Quailfeather whispered in her ear: "Our kits will be beautiful." Horseflower licked his ear in reply, and then stared up at the rising half-moon, surrounded by her ancestors.
    "Now, stay here while I get that lizard." Quailfeather brushed his tail aginst her flank as he left.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm

((Quailfeather is my cat))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 am

(Yeah sorry about that. You rp him from now on. So is it Fallowkit and Dustkit? Or... what? Also, go on Gmail)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:34 am

((Can I change it to Dawnkit?))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm

(I suppose... I just thought we should have a tom. Theres quite a lot more she-cats than toms. Maybe Fallowkit could be a tom.)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 pm

((Okay))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Horseflower curled down in the long grass as she waited for her mate. She couldn't feel more in love than at this moment. She already had names for her kits: Rosekit, Bramblekit, or Goldkit. Although she would have to ask Quailfeather first.
    Horseflower gasped, and yowled aloud. "My kits! My kits are coming!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Foxdapple walked towards camp, she had just crossed the border.

Quailfeather ran out of the nursery and yowled "Horseflower's kits are coming!"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 pm

At that very moment, a loud rumbling noise grew. Horseflower could hardly hear the noise over the pain she felt in hr abdomen, but she certainly felt it when the earth started to shake. It was an unbearable pain, as one of her kits was pushed out quicker than it should of, slithering onto the ground. The earth waved like water beneath her. She could feel another kit making it's way out, and it slithered onto the grass just as the noise stopped. "My Kits!" She gasped. But that was all she could say. She felt more to come, and the pain was as unbearable as ever. "He-help..." her cries for help came out as mere whisperes. It felt as though her life were ebbing away from her at this very moment...
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 am

Quailfeather ran back into the nursery "Are you okay? We need Foxdapple!" he looked around.

Foxdapple started to run after the ground shook, her clan could be in trouble.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 am

"Two... two are... are out... check them... are they... okay?" She said, breaking off every now and then as she gathered her breath. She cried out when another kit started to make it's way out. "Quailfeather!" She cried. The tang of blood hit her nose. She knew this was not a clean, normal kitting, she just knew it. This much pain and blood wouldn't happen when a queen normally kitted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:05 am