RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

4 posters

RockClan Main RP

Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

RockClan Main RP - Page 2 Empty Re: RockClan Main RP

Post  Thrushwing Mon May 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Kestrelclaw carefully picked up Tallpaw before the fox had a chance to wake up and bounded back over to the camp.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon May 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Silverlight followed the sound over another rise and saw the fox, unconscious with a deep bite wound on its neck. She spotted the speckled brown pelt of Kestrelclaw disappear into one of the tunnels that lead to camp, she sighed in relief and called back to the patrol "She's safe".

Last edited by Icestar on Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Mon May 09, 2011 1:49 pm

((The fox still has it's tail, I edited my post before I posted it))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 10, 2011 10:47 am

Coppersong nodded to Silverlight, approaching from behind. "Luckily, we all are. We could have lost a cat in that battle. We nearly lost Earthpaw. The fox is still alive. I must talk to Icestar. I have never dealt with an unconcious fox in our territory before. Come with me, old friend."
    ((can we make Coppersong and Silverlight besties?))

Azureflight, busy instructing Smallpaw to sort the old marigold and tansy leaves from the new, stopped in midscentence. He could scent more blood. he had already treated Earthpaw's wounds and sent Bonestripe to go get some wet moss, and now with the patrol finally returning, he would have to work twice as hard with all of these wounds. "Luckily we have plenty of herbs," He said. He watched as Kestrelclaw entered through the tunnels into camp with Tallpaw in his jaws. Tallpaw looked shocked, shaking like a mouse in Kestrelclaw's jaws. ((hey Ketrelclaw, wanna be siblings?))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 10:53 am

((Sure))
    Silverlight followed Coppersong back to camp, the rest of the patrol followed.

Honeypaw sat by Earthpaw's nest, watching her littermate as he slept "Snowpaw?" She asked the medicine cat apprentice, who was sorting herbs nearby "Will he be okay?"
    "I'm sure he will, he just needs time to recover" Snowpaw mewed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 am

"Smallpaw, can you go and check to see if we have Juniper Berries? They're out of season, so if they look a bit manky get some chamomile instead. I need something for Tallpaw's shock." With the cobwebs and horsetail already out, he started placing the two herbs on Coppersong, Moonfur, and Silverlight's wounds. Owlsight and Honeypaw had already been treated, and Kestrelclaw didn't even have one scratch on his body. "The horsetail might sting, but it's good to stop the bleeding. Fox's claws dig deep into the flesh." She told Moonfur as he placed the bandage on a wound on her flank. he looked over his shoulder. "Smallpaw, can you get me a pawful of poppyseeds? just one each for these cats, I think. Oh, and give Earthpaw another the next time he stirs."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 11:31 am

Snowpaw nodded and squeezed into the herb storage and sniffed at the juniper berries, they seemed fine so she grabbed a few along with thyme for the shock and squeezed back out with a mouthful of herbs.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 10, 2011 11:50 am

Azureflight felt proud when he saw Smallpaw had bought out Thyme. It would be the perfect herb for Tallpaw, and he had gotten it without Azureflight asking him or thinking of it. he would award him his full medicine cat name soon. ((can I make it up or have you got a name for him?)) he took the herbs from him and touched smallpaw's flank with his tail to say thanks. "Can you put the cobwebs on Coppersong's fur while I give this to Tallpaw?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 12:05 pm

((It's Snowpaw and it's a she and her full name will be Snowsong or Snowwing))
    Snowpaw nodded and carried the sticky cobwebs over to the deputy and started to plaster them across the wound to stop the bleeding.

Icestar walked into the crowded medicine den to check on the injured cats, she smiled as she spotted her daughter treating her deputy's wound.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 10, 2011 12:11 pm

((oops, my bad!)) Coppersong twisted her neck to see Icestar watching Snowpaw as she treated her wounds. "Icestar! The fox is still unconscious in our territory. I thought I should consult with you about what to do with it. I have sent lightningbelly to go moniter it to make sure it stays unconscious."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 12:22 pm

"Good idea, I think maybe we should carry it out of our territory somehow" Icestar suggested "And hopefully it will know better than to come back"

Snowpaw finished treating Coppersong a moved on to Silverlight and started to cover her wounds.
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Tue May 10, 2011 12:29 pm

"It might be a bit hard carrying a Fox, they can be heavy sometimes. We'd also have to be careful to make sure it doesn't wake up." Kestrelclaw added.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 10, 2011 12:37 pm

"Good point Kestrelclaw. I don't want to be so harsh as to kill it, but maybe it's the best idea. We could just feed it a couple of deathberries and it would die peacefully. What do you think?" Said Coppersong.

Azureflight finished feeding Tallpaw his thyme and juniper berries and went to see what Kestrelclaw, Icestar, and Coppersong where takling about. "... feed it a couple of deathberries and it would die peacefully..." he sighed. The only deathberries he had bothered to save after the deathberry bush had been destroyed by frost had rotted. "You won't be able to do that unfortunately. I have no deathberries."

Lightningbelly watched over the fox with a cautious eye. It had stirred a couple of times, and he was afraid that it would awake at any moment. In fact, it awoke that very moment, standing up with a shake, then baring it's teeth at the now terrified Lightningbelly. "FOX"! FOX! THE FOX IS AWAKE!" He yowled. He didn't dare lead it to camp. Gathering up his courage, he grew to his full size and stepped forward. "You won't be coming near my clan." he hissed.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 12:50 pm

"There's a deathberry bush on the TreeClan border" Tallpaw whispered "I spotted it when we were on patrol"
    "I could go fetch some" Snowpaw offered "We could stuff a mouse with them and try and kill the fox that way" She gulped at the word kill "From what Honeypaw told me it was pretty hungry-looking"
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Tue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Kestrelclaw heard something, "Someone is calling!" Kestrelclaw said "I'll go have a look" he continued as he rushed out of the cave.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Fernwing spotted Kestrelclaw running out of the camp and followed him in case he needed back up.

Icestar's eyes shone with concern, for Lightningbelly and for her sister's mate, she sighed and followed the tom out of the tunnel.

Fernwing padded over to Icestar "Kestrelclaw just ran out of camp, it looked urgent" She reported as she padded alongside her leader.

((What do you think of Lightning x Fern?))
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Tue May 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Kestrelclaw trotted over to were the fox was, Kestrelclaw growled, and started to pad over closer to it, growling as he went.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

"Is the fox going to come get us?" Pebblekit whimpered from behind Mossfur, Beekit was trembling next to her
    "Don't worry" Minnowkit comforted his sisters "If the fox comes I'll protect you"
    "The fox wont come" Mossfur promised "The brave warriors are going to chase it off"
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Tue May 10, 2011 1:15 pm

"Will you protect us if the fox sneaks into the camp?" Birdkit asked
    "Yes, of coarse I would." Thrushwing said "Kestrelclaw should be able to get it far away easily"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Snowpaw squeezed into the herb storage and licked her pad and picked up the poppy seeds Azureflight needed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 11, 2011 11:38 am

(I swear I made a post yesterday that said goodbye and that I had to go. Oh well). Lightningbelly, seeing Fernwing nearby, became detirmined to finish the fox off before Fernwing became in danger. With a surge of strength, he leapt up and sliced the fox's throat with his forepaws. It was sent down to the ground, dead. Never in his life he knew that he could kill a fox, whether it was already hurt or not. He felt dizzy with shock as other cats started to crowd him. "Lightningbelly, you killed it!" Gasped Spiritstep.

Whiteberry smiled proudly at her kits. during the fox battle, Wolfkit had opened his pale blue eyes, and he looked at this new world like an owl. He was already strong, bounding around the nursery, trying to join in with the older kits but not quite being fast enough. His sister wasn't awake yet, her eyes still closed. "Mummy can I go out with the other kits?" Wolfkit asked as the kits tumbled out into the clearing. Whiteberry, surprisingly, wasn't overprotective of her kits. She believed the best way for a kit to learn was the natural way: letting them explore on their own, and even if they got hurt, it would teach them a good lesson. "Of course. But make sure you stick with them."

Wolfkit trotted excitedly out of the nursery, and watched as Pebblekit and Eaglekit tussled with eachother, spraying up dirt. He soon gave up trying to join in and just sat and watched with his owl eyes. "Tallpaw, could you please show me the way to this berry bush?" He heard Azureflight say. "Berries! They sound nice!" And with his tail up in the air, he followed the three cats out of the territory.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 11, 2011 11:49 am

Fernwing gasped as the fox fell to the ground, dead "Your so brave" She rubbed her head along Lightningbelly's "You killed a fox"

Tallpaw nodded and climbed to her feet and started to lead the medicine cat out of camp.
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Wed May 11, 2011 11:54 am

((Can I make another character?))

Kestrelclaw trotted back to camp, the fox was dead so he didn't have to worry about it.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 11, 2011 11:58 am

((If Copper says you can))
    Fernwing licked Lightningbelly's ear but then took a step back and blushed with embarrassment.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 11, 2011 12:09 pm

(I think we should change the rule to three cats per person, but you will be awarded more cats for every certain amount of posts. And yes, Thrush, you can have five, since you're Ice's sis)

Azureflight found the berries and wrapped them in a leaf. These would be good to use to kill the fox, nice and fresh despite being out of season, and straight from the stem. "Wait, Azureflight, we don't need them!" Bonestripe was loping toward him tail up high. "The fox has been killed! Lightningbelly killed it with one blow!" Bonestripe secretly admired Lightningbelly, and felt the urge to boast to everyone about how GREAT he was. (I'm creating fire here!!!) Azureflight's eyes widened. "Well, I'll take these anyway. Just in case. Come on then, let's get back to camp."

Lightningbelly gulped when Fernwing started getting close to him, and he felt his pelt growing extremely hot. He could swear that his heart was so loud that it would scare every single piece of prey out of the forest. "Th-thanks... um..." He wasn't good with speaking to she-cats, especially in this way. But there was no need. Fernwing licked his ear, her purrs echoeing in his ears. "Hey Fernwing," he said, feeling a little more confident. "How would you feel about going for a midnight hunt tonight... just you and I?"

Wolfkit snuck out of his hiding spot and sniffed the berries. They smelt sour, but if Azureflight used them, then they must be okay. He picked one off with his claw, rolled it around with his paw squeezing out some of the juices, then licking a little droplet up. Slowly, his throat started to burn. The pain was so bad, Wolfkit let out a high-pitched screech before his mouth started to foam up, and he was left rolling on the ground coughing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:15 pm