RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

3 posters

What's your favorite book and why?

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

What's your favorite book and why? Empty What's your favorite book and why?

Post  Icestar Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

So, I was curious, what's your favorite warriors book and why?

Mine's probably Bluestar's prophecy (so far anyway), because I love Bluestar's as a character and I think she has a really deep, and sad, back story.

What's your favorite book and why? Empty Re: What's your favorite book and why?

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Not sure.. Maybe the one on Bloodclan attacking? I love the part when Tigerstar lost his nine lives all at once. I think the book is The Darkest Hour. (or was it A Dangerous Path??)
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri May 13, 2011 12:41 pm

That comes pretty close, but I think my favorite book was the darkest hour. The battle was amazing, and it is the clearest part of all of the books in my mind. It felt like I was there! But coming close to that also was the book when Cinderheart had the dream about being Cinderpelt again and going back to ThunderClan camp and knowing that she was actually Cinderpelt. It is soooo clever the idea of giving her another chance to be a true warrior. Rolling Eyes flower
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri May 13, 2011 12:44 pm

I liked the Darkest Hour too, especially when Scourge killed Firestar and then he got up again after he lost his first life.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Mine is Moonrise, the book where you first meet the Tribe of Rushing Water. Also the forest starts getting destroyed so it is quite an important read.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 pm

For a second there it sounded like you liked it because the forest was getting destroyed. :P
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:11 pm

MY NEW FAVORITE IS THE LAST HOPE! COS I HAVEN'T READ IT BUT I KNOW IT WILL BE AWESOME COS I HAVE PREPARED FOR IT'S AWESOMENESS AND STOOF.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 am

Mine's probably the Forgotten Warrior, or maybe the Last Hope. I like TFW because Hollyleaf returns and she's even more awesome then before. Or TLH because it's generally an exciting/sad/funny book.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:30 pm