RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

3 posters

Moonfalls main RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

Moonfalls main RP Empty Moonfalls main RP

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 10:32 am

The Moonfalls
    Where StarClan speaks
    To guide our paws
    And make us shine
    And enforce our laws
    StarClan will be their always
    Through thick and thin
    So trust in your ancestors...
    Because they are your kin

*Only leaders and Medicine Cats may come here freely, others must have permission first.

Last edited by Coppersong on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Moonfalls main RP Empty Re: Moonfalls main RP

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Azureflight made it finally to the moonfalls. She looked to find no one else was here. "We shall begin. I MUST speak with StarClan." and hopefully that starclan cat will be my aunt, he added silently. He watched the stggering power of the waterfall as it's glowing white water fell gracefully onto the hard rock, softened by water and thousands of pawsteps. Azureflight treasured this ancient place. He brushed his nose through the edge of the fall and almost at once fell asleep.
    He went swirling into his dreams...
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Snowpaw gazed in awe at the sparkling waterfalls, not matter how many times she had seen it, she was still amazed by it.
    She lay down and let the mist spray over her as she settled into sleep.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Smokeypaw raced ahead of focdapple, detirmined to be able to sleep.As soon as the spray had covered his face, he let himself be washed into the same dream. But this time, soemthing was different...

(sseee yaa!)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Robinflight settled down near Azureflight and curled up to sleep.

Stonepool lay down under the spray of the waterfall.

Mintflower curled up near Snowpaw and Stonepool.

Foxdapple lay beside her apprentice.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 am

(are Smokeypaw and Azureflight my only med. cats? I think they must be.)

Azureflight opened her eyes in a world of wonder: surrounded by blossom trees that either shimmered with the light of the stars, or they were simply transculunt to the night sky. They rustled in a warm, honey-scented breeze. Through the cracks of the blossom trees she could see flowing pools of water somehow even more beautiful than the moonfalls themselves. She knew this place instantly. "Tearblossom..."

(Have to go to bus, see ya!)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:42 am

((You have Sixclaw and Toadcloud too))

Snowpaw awoke in a forest, it was dark and foggy this doesn't look like StarClan's hunting grounds she looked around where am I? She wondered.

Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:55 am

Azureflight called out her name. "Tearblossom!" He called. But there came no answer. "Tearblossom!" He called once more.
    "She is not here."
    Azureflight was so startled by the voice he jumped in surprise, flinging around to see a huge tawny tom, his fur sleek and his muscles strong. But he was a fading cat. He was transculunt, Azureflight seeing right through his body.
    Having the sense that this cat was someone Azureflight should show respect too, he dipped his head. "Hello. I am Azureflight." The tom dipped his head in return. "I am Sandstar. I lead RockClan many, many moons ago."
    Azureflight dipped his head once more. "Where is Tearblossom?"
    "She has left, out of fear for her clan. Her spirit lingers under the tunnels now, and she shall not return to StarClan until she knows RockClan is safe."

Smokeypaw looked around. His veiw of the beautiful valley was different this time. Instead of the wonderous green forests and bright blue sky, the sky was crimson, tinted with a gray shade. The valley reflected this colour, and it appeared to be blood.
    "Smokeypaw, StarClan has not abandoned you."
    Smokeypaw swirvilled around to see a golden she-cat with shining blue eyes "Who are-?"
    "My name is Brackenheart, I was once the medicine cat of you Clan, many many moons ago" She explained "And I came to tell you that StarClan will always be watching over you as long as you don't lose faith in you ancestors"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:43 pm

((Snowpaw should have her full name))

Snowpaw padded warily through the misty forest. She tripped over a thorny tree root, she let out a yelp. She knew her white pelt stood out in her dark surroundings.
    She followed a faint scent trail cautiously.
    Snowpaw spotted a pair of bright amber eyes gleaming in the darkness "Who's there?" She stuttered.
    "That's what I should be asking you" A deep voice growled from the shadows "But you may be useful" A huge black tom emerged from the shadows "What do you think Darkwing?"
    Another tom emerged "Yes, I agree Thornstar"
    "Whe-where am I?" Snowpaw stuttered.
    "Our home" Thornstar mewed "And your invading!" The tom leaped on her and pinned her down "I'm sure StarClan will pay to get you back" He laughed and started to drag her into the trees, his claws dug into her pelt.

Stonepool opened her eyes to find herself in the meadow of her dreams "Littlesnow?" She called.

Foxdapple ran along the steep path towards the Moonfalls, she could see the starry pelts of StarClan in the spray of the falls.

Robinflight woke to the gentle lapping of waves at her paws.

Mintflower curled up under the spray of the water.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 am

(WOW you have a LOT of Med. Cats!)

Azureflight stared at Sandstar with worry in his eyes. "RockClan is in danger, isn't it?" He whispered. "Grave danger." Sandstar replied.
    "What... what is there that I can do?" To Azureflight's surprise, Sandstar looked at her with such a pain that Azureflight could almost feel it pulsing off the dead cat's pelt.
    "Sandstar? Please. I need your guidance." He took and eager step toward Sandstar.
    Sandstar looked somewhere into the distance, as though staring at something Azureflight could not see. "If RockClan is to survive, they must dig up the ancient roots between them and three other clans."
    Azureflight was expecting the dream to fade, like they always did at these moments, but Sandstar stayed there, silent. "Sandst-" "I shouldn't have told you that. I have been forbidden. That was not for you, and I knew that. But Tearblossom and I, we believe that you need to be warned."

Blacknettle felt light on her paws as she landed silently beside her mate (if you don't mind? I can change it if you want.) Thornstar had a she-cat pinned, and was dragging her easily across the forest floor. The black-and-ginger she-cat took a sniff at the white cat. "You have a RockClan cat. And a medicine cat by the scent of it. Finally using the plan you created to get what you wanted from StarClan?"

Smokeypaw stared at Brakenheart, his fur growing hot with anger. "But if StarClan is always there for me, then why is this the first time they have spoken to me!?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

((Yeah))

Snowpaw summoned up all her courage and lashed out at Thornstar, she managed to squeeze out of his grip and start to run, she was fast, but he was faster, he pinned her down, drawing blood.
    "Your not escaping that easily" He hissed and dragged her back to the other cats.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:24 am

Azureflight dipped his head. "Thank you, Sandstar. If that is all, I must get back to Snowpaw." Sandstar stepped toward her. "I'm not finished with you yet." Sandstar whispered something so lightly in Azureflight's ear he could barely hear it, but he had caught what he had said. And it brought his heart down. The end was near. But he needed to do something first. Finally the dream started to fade, but instead of finding himself by the Moonfalls, he was in a much, much darker place. Dread filled his fur. This wasn't StarClan. He heard a yowl in the distance, and he recognised it instantly. "Snowpaw!" He hurtled toward the sound, stumbling over thorns and roots, barely making it unscathed to where a huge black tom stood, pinning Snowpaw down, a black she-cat with ginger spots watching emotionlessly at his side. Another tom stood further back, his eyes gleaming in the darkness. "Get off her!" Without a second thought, Azureflight flew himself at the tom, battering fiercly with his forepaws.

(Smokeypaw is waiting for reply)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am

Thornstar batted the medicine cat away and leaned towards him "Why don't you go tell your precious StarClan that we've got your little apprentice. Hurry, before you regret it!" He hissed and stood back up. "Blacknettle, Darkwing, take care of him" He flicked his ears towards Azureflight "I'll take care of this little one" He mewed and held Snowpaw down with one powerful paw.

Snowpaw's eyes widened "Azureflight!" She mewed and tried to struggle free again, but failed "Don't worry about me... I'll be fine..." She whispered, her mew weakening as blood seeped out of a wound on her shoulder.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:52 am

Azureflight shook his head. "If I find you've given her one tiny scratch, I'll rip you to shreds! All of you! I'll kill you!" Blacknettle snickered. "How can you," she hissed smoothly, "Were already dead."

Tearblossom stood at the entrance to the nursery, watching Wolfkit and Oatkit play. "You've got strong kits, Whiteberry. You won't lose them this time, I can assure you." She said, even though she knew Whiteberry could not hear.
    "Tearblossom," called a voice behind her. She swished around to face Sandstorm. "Sandstorm," she replied, giving him a friendly nod.
    "Tearblossom, Snowpaw is in trouble. Thornstar has captured her, in attempt to gain StarClan's approval of what he wants."
    Tearblossom hissed. "My old lover has a cold heart. I must go!" "Azureflight is there to help, but he can't do it alone. Snowpaw MUSN'T die. You must go now."
    "I will. Sandstar, stay here. I don't want to leave RockClan unprotected." (Can they be old mates? Or maybe half-siblings. You choose)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 pm

"Azureflight... please... don't worry about me..." Snowpaw whispered and let out a gasp as Thornstar jabbed her with unsheathed claws.

Darkwing leaped at Azureflight "I suggest you leave before I get angry" He hissed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:11 pm

"I suggest you get away from him before I get angry."
    Azureflight gasped. "Tearblossom!"
    Tearblossom ignored Azureflight, staring furiously in the eyes of Thornstar. "What do you want? Get off her. You have no buisness with medicine cats! You should know that, Blacknettle. You were one, am I right?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Thornstar hissed, his eyes darkening "We're only dealing with invaders, like you" He raked a claw down Snowpaw's back, giving Tearblossom a sly grin "I suggest you leave".

Snowpaw let out another gasp and tried to pull out of Thornstar's grip "Azureflight... I'll be fine..." She whispered.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:36 pm

"Thornstar, you don't fool me. I know how you work." Tearblossom's eyes darkened. "What do you want?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Thornstar narrowed his eyes "I could ask you the same, Tearblossom" He mewed "I only wish to show StarClan that borders must be respected" He mewed with a flick of his ears.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 pm

"In that case, she has learnt her lesson. Blood does not need to be spilled. And as a former leader you should acknowledge that."
    Azureflight let a growl escape his throat. "Let us leave!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:55 pm

"I'll let her leave on one condition, you let us visit StarClan's hunting grounds" Thornstar smirked.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Tearblossom growled, so loudly it echoed through the forest. "I knew it. Very well. But you, and you only."
    Azureflight almost felt frightened at the strength and power in Tearblossom's growl. "Tearblossom you can't trust him," He whispered, but it appeared as though Tearblossom didn't hear.
    Blacknettle stepped forward. "I would like to accompany my mate if you don't mind." She smiled slyly as Tearblossom's anger focused on Blacknettle.
    Tearblossom growled once again, at Blacknettle once again. "You may follow him up to the border, but if you cross, I promise I will get Larkstar involved."
    Blacknettle shrugged. "Of course."

(I have to go now, see ya!)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Thornstar nodded, but held Snowpaw in his grasp "Shall we go then?" He suggested.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

"Yes, we shall. Azureflight, Snowpaw, you may now leave. From here on it is StarClan buisness." At her words, the two cats began to fade.
    "Now Thornstar, come with me."

(this should take place in the StarClan page from now on)

Azureflight woke up with a start at the base of the moonpool. The first thing he did was jump up and go over to Snowpaw. "Snowpaw! Snowpaw! Wake up! Are you okay, Snowpaw!?"

(SMOKEYPAW IS STILL WAITING FOR REPLY!!)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:39 am

Snowpaw let out a groan and opened her eyes "Who were they?" she mewed quietly.

((Can't you do it?))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:32 pm