RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

3 posters

MountainClan Main RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

MountainClan Main RP - Page 4 Empty Re: MountainClan Main RP

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Onewing looked at her paws, feeling guilty. Pebbleshade should have been able to trust her to look after Leafkit. "I don't know,"

((ugh... if I were Leafkit's mother and one of my kits had already died and the other was missing, I would be running in circles screaming with worry imagining the worst possible things))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am

"We need to find her!" Pebbleshade snapped out of her state of shock and started running around the nursery sniffing every nook and cranny.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:01 am

Cliffpaw nudged Leafkit to her paws. "Quickly! If we sneak into camp, we can go into the apprentice's den and pretend you were there all along!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 am

"Good idea!" Leafkit mewed and started dashing towards camp.

"Oh! Where is she !? My sweet little Leafkit!" Pebbleshade lifted up a rock and looked under it.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Riverpoppy was only a new warrior, but watching the commotion felt she should take action and help out. "We should make a patrol!" She exclaimed.

Onewing looked at Riverpoppy. "Riverpoppy, it's not your decision to make. Fetch Summitfall."

Riverpoppy's tail drooped. "Sure."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 am

Leafkit slowed down as they reached the camp. "So how are we going to get all the way to the apprentice den without being seen?" she asked Cliffpaw. "It sounds like they're already back from the gathering. Unless there's some kind of secret way in, we're stuck."
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:45 am

Riverpoppy stopped in front of Summitfall, her tail standing up importantly. "Leafkit is missing! Onewing wants you to set up a patrol, I think."

Cliffpaw bristled. He would be blamed for this if they were caught. But if it was only him, and Leafkit wasn't seen, maybe they could get away with it? "Leafkit is missing! He heard from inside camp. So they knew... "Well, maybe if I go in with you, I can say that you were sleep walking, and I followed you and when you woke up, guided you back to camp! Does that sound realistic?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:11 am

"Missing?" Summitfall's eyes widened. "Go with Talonshadow, and take Cliffpaw with you."

"No, not really," Leafkit giggled. "But if you want to try it, be my guest. Or I could just sneak into the camp and sit behind a rock and the entrance and say I was waiting for them to get back but then I fell asleep but you found me and woke me up," she suggested.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:33 pm