RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

4 posters

The Abandoned Twoleg Nest

Coppersong
    Coppersong

The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Abandoned Twoleg Nest

Post  Coppersong Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm

((I agree. I like having a character who's different in some way and you can connect to that difference and therefore connect to the character. Maybe that's why I kept writing that story with the character named Nina in it. Now, enough reactions.))

Heronstar grinned, relishing in the idea of who all these cats would be spitting at soon. "Well, Applestar? Why not tell the clans what you- I mean your clan have been up to lately?" He narrowed his eyes.
    Applestar blinked and cleared his throat. Had the cat seen something he hadn't supposed to? He stiffened and then looked over to the dead twoleg monster where he and the strange loner she-cat had been purring to one another like mates... He shook his head, escaping from the daze he was in.
    "Well... TreeClan... has been good, they are recovering well after the earth shook, and I- I... Yes." He stuttered.

Squirreltalon stated blankly at his leader. What was he doing!? Was he trying to make the clan look foolish?
    Iightningbelly nudged Waterbreeze. "What's up with him?"

((if I disappear suddenly it's because my iPod died Razz))

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:55 pm

"I'd say he's a little flustered by Heronstar's comment," Waterbreeze reasoned.

"Are you sure you're okay Applestar? You seem a little dizzy." Harestar mewed. "Maybe you should have a drink of water?"

Fallenleaves was a little confused, was Harestar trying to make a fool of Applestar? Or was she genuinely concerned?

"Harestar's not trying to insult him, Fallenleaves," Morningflight mewed, guessing the tom's thoughts. "She just wants the clans to live in peace, she's truly concerned for the well-being of all the clans, after all we all support each other in the end. I suppose that's one of the reasons Patchstar chose her as deputy to begin with."

((Patchstar is MoorClan's old leader.))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 pm

"I..." Applestar swayed as he watched all the cats staring at him, "think I might..."
    But before Applestar could go anywhere, Heronstar lept in his way. "This isn't over, Applestar. I dot want to anger out ancestors so I won't take this any further tonight. But you know what I saw, don't you? You disgust me." He said, low enough so that none of the other cats could hear, except maybe the other leaders... But he secretly intended that for their ears too so thy could get a taste of what was gong to happen, about the price Applestar was going to pay and possibly his clan, too.

((well, I would stay but my iPod's about to go flat and I need the alarm for the morning. See ya!))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm

"Huh? What do yo-" Icestar stuck her tail in front of Harestar's mouth.
    "Not now, Harestar," she mewed as she lowered her tail.
    "But will the gathering continue?" Harestar mewed quietly. Icefur shook her head.
    "I don't know." The white she-cat looked to the older leaders.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Heronstar looked at Icestar. "Of course the gathering will continue. Applestar has registered my threat and will hopefully take it on board."
    Pigeonstar frowned, putting a comforting tail on Harestar's shoulder. "A gathering is not a time for threats, Heronstar!"
    Seaheard nodded in agreement. "Save it for later. Does Applestar and his clan really deserve this embarrassment?"
    Heronstar rolled his eyes as though to say, 'yes, he does.'
    Deerblaze stood up. "It's more you who should be embarrassed!"
    Heronstar hissed, and leapt up to Deerblaze, nose to nose with the deputy. "Watch your tongue, cat. You shouldn't even be standing up here."
    Deerblaze's hackles raised, but he forced them flat, remembering it was a gathering.

Hailclaw turned to her mate. "How dare he talk to Deerblaze like that! Is he mad!?"

Sixclaw looked to the sky, and even more clouds were coming. As the leader and the deputy argued, the moon became partly obscured.

"Look! The moon!" Yowled Aspenshade.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:14 pm

"Threats!? This is a gathering, Heronstar. A truce, not the time for such behaviour!" Icestar mewed staring down the older leader. "My father never stood for such nonsense and nor shall I."
    "Stand down Icestar, let the more experienced of us handle this," Mothstar mewed stepping forwards. Icestar was rather appalled, but stood aside.
    "Heronstar, please calm down. All this arguing isn't good for the clans." Harestar mewed.
    "Keep out of this Harestar. As I said to Icestar, we'll handle this." Mothstar growled. Harestar sat down, somewhat hurt.

"All of you, please stop fighting before you enrage StarClan further!" Snowsong cried out.

((If you insult Larkstar or possibly Snowsong something exciting may happen.))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"Your father?" Sneered Heronstar. He waiting a few moments before continung. "There's a lot I could say about your father, Icestar. But we don't want Snowsong's pretty fur to get wet do we?"

Jaywhisper's eyes widened and she suppressed the urge to yowl in laughter. She looked at Buzzardtail, to see how he was taking this. This just keeps getting better and better... She thought.

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

"Don't. You. Dare. Insult. My. Father!" Icestar growled, her fur prickling and her green eyes blazing with anger. She looked ready to claw Heronstar right there. "My father was a better leader than you'll ever be! You snivelling fox-hearted excuse for a cat!" she hissed and advanced a step towards the MarshClan leader while spitting with fury.
    "Icestar, calm yourself." Mothstar ordered. Icestar lashed her tail but refused to back down.

"Well, this is certainly getting interesting now," Buzzardtail sniggered, exchanging a glance with Jaywhisper. In a way Icestar's rage was funnier than Heronstar's insults, Icestar never got angry.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

The Abandoned Twoleg Nest - Page 3 Empty To

Post  Coppersong Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:03 am

Heronstar licked his paw casually. "I never insulted your father. As a matter of fact-" Heronstar stood up as he came to his senses. "This has gotten too out of hand. MarshClan, we are leaving." With a wag of his tail he signaled for his clan to follow him as he made his AA out of the clearing.
    "How absurd!" Pigeontail mewed. "You are the one who started it all!"
    The MarshClan leader turned around to face the older leader. "And I'm going to end it here." He said with the calm and cool demeanor he always had.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

"W-whaaat!?" Icestar spluttered.
    "I believe it is time for WillowClan to leave as well." Mothstar leaped down to the ground to lead his clan away, leaving Icestar spluttering with rage.
    "Icestar, calm down please. It was unkind of Heronstar to be so mean to everyone but please don't fight." Honeystar mewed quietly. Icestar pressed her fur flat.
    "You're right, Honeystar. I shouldn't have lost my composure like that." She mewed, though her eyes still burned with rage. "We cannot continue this gathering like this. It is time for us to go." Icestar mewed.
    "I guess we should probably go too then," Honeystar sighed and bounded down from her perch on the old twoleg nest's roof.

Hollystripe padded over to Heronstar. "What was that about?" she asked with one eye still on Applestar.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 pm

"Hollystripe, while you were watching him," Heronstar said in a hushed voice, "did you notice anything out of the ordinary? Anything weird about his actions?"

((make something up unless he actually did something worth mentioning.))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:53 pm

"Well when you confronted him I saw him glance towards the twoleg monster we were sitting on, he looked rather anxious as well. Most of the time he seemed very edgy and his eyes kept darting around." Hollystripe reported.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm

The other leaders, realising that no clans intended on staying, jumped down and led their clans out.
    Deerblaze shook his head in shame. "The clans are loosing their ways... ever since those two clans have been introduced things have never been the same." She muttered to herself.
    But Pigeonstar had heard and stiffened in offence. "Be careful of your words, Deerblaze." She said quietly. "It wasn't WillowClan or RainClan that stirred trouble tonight."
    But had she known that two of her apprentices had strayed into MarshClan territory without reason... she may had kept her words to herself.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Icestar led her clan out of the clearing. Frostfall and Snowsong rushed to catch up with her.
    "I shouldn't have lost my temper like that.." she mewed. "He was trying to provoke me."
    "Heronstar has wronged the clan and will make his restitution." Snowsong mewed.
    Where'd she learn all those smart words? Frostfall wondered and shook his head in awe.

Mothstar swept out of the clearing, his tail lashing as he weaved through the crowd.

Harestar sighed and started to gather her clan.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:40 am

Pigeonstar dipped her head to Icestar. "Our alliance will stay the same." She said warmly. RainClan and RockClan had never quarrelled, being the two most serene clans.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 am

"That is good to know," Icestar dipped her head to the older leader. "At least I will have some peace at night knowing that at least one of our borders is safe."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 pm