RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

4 posters

RockClan Main RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

RockClan Main RP - Page 5 Empty Re: RockClan Main RP

Post  Coppersong Tue May 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Azureflight turned to Coppersong before leaving. "I want you to stay in your nest for another day. You can get up tomorrow. Blackrain has taken over your duties for now, am I right?" Coppersong nodded, a bored look in her eyes. "Yup. Sure. See you guys later." Azureflight turned tail and whisked out of camp, Snowpaw close behind. They cleared their territory quickly. Before they new it, they were out in the open, being attacked by the wind front on. "Were going to have a long night," he admitted.

(I actually have to go now, sorry. See you tomorrow!)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Snowpaw nodded, her fluffy fur was flattened by the wind but she pushed on towards the
    How can MountainClan live in a place like this? She wondered as she pressed on.
    (( Do you wanna switch threads now?))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 am

Azureflight took his first pawsteps into the teriory that did not belong to her. (now in MountainClan)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 am

Fernwing nuzzled her mate.
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 am

((Why would you have to pass through MontainClan camp? I figured their camp would be in a cave, like WindClan's))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:59 am

((WindClan's camp isn't in a cave. And we're going through their territory not camp))
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 am

((It isn't? I thought it was. And before, Coppersong said they would pass through their camp and territory.))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 am

(("The WindClan Forest Camp is in a sandy hollow, surrounded by gorse. The entrance is through a gorse tunnel. A tall boulder, called the Tallrock is used by the leader to call meetings."
    She did? I see now, I'll ask her about it))
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:10 am

((Okay, thanks. Can MountainClan camp be in a cave, anyway?))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:13 am

((I suppose, you are the leader))
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 am

((So I can design the whole camp?))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:28 am

((Yeah, just PM it to me))

Icestar climbed onto Tallcleft to look over her clan, she smiled as she saw Fernwing and Lightningbelly sharing tongues, it looked like the nursery would soon be crowded.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:56 am

((I thought that the mountains could be a tricky place, therefore the cats would travel on the paths made by mountainclan cats, therefore they probably wouldn't go INTO the camp, but pass the entrance. Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that. Okay, TOO MOUNTAINCLAN TERRITORY!))
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 am

((Okay, that's fine then))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Icestar lay down on the ledge, her belly was slightly rounded. She smiled as she looked down at her clan.
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 am

"Do you want to come out and play with me?" Birdkit squeaked to Eaglekit and Swallowkit, her fluffy tail wagging vigorously.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Pebblekit bowled into Birdkit "Can I play?" She asked the other kit.

"Me too!" Minnowkit bounced around the she-kit "Eaglekit, come play" He called to his friend.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

Coppersong watched as the kits played with nothing else to do. Her whiskers twitched with amusement as they clumsily toppled over eachother. "That Pebblekit is going to be one strong warrior," she thought to herself as she watched the kit's strong body bowl into Birdkit's. Now that he thought of it, wasn't Pebblekit and his littermates due for apprentiship? She wouldn't mind mentoring one herself. Remembering Azureflight wasn't there to scowl at her, she pushed herself onto her feet and limped up to Icestar who was doing something, probably setting patrols while she wasn't there to do it, and whispered in her ear, "Aren't Pebblekit, Beekit, and Minnowkit ready for apprentiship? I have noticed they have been getting awefully big, surely they're over six moons?"

Lightningbelly dropped his pitiful catch of one mouse on the pile before searching for Fernwing. Instead his eyes laid on Pebblekit, Beekit, Minnowkit, and Birdkit as they played. He gasped as a thought hit him. What if Fernwing had kits!? That would be... that would be brilliant! His own litter of kits!
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Birdkit squeaked as Pebblekit bowled her over, she quickly tried to pounce in return, but missed.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Icestar nodded "Yes, I'll decide the mentors and hold the ceremony in the in the morning.
    Bonestripe hasn't had an apprentice yet, she could use the experience, Lightningbelly could be a good choice too She decided and let her gaze wander around camp Fernwing hasn't had an apprentice, but we don't want too many unexperienced mentors at once, maybe Coppersong?
    "Coppersong? Could you fetch Bonestripe and Lightningbelly and meet me in my den?" She asked her deputy.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 am

"Sure, Icestar."Coppersong felt a stab of guilt for disobeying Azureflight. She would have told Icestar that she wasn't meant to be out of the medicine cat den, but she couldn't resist the urge to finally be able to do stuff with her clan for once.

Bonestripe sighed. If she didn't get back soon, others would wonder where she was. She stood up, shook the leaves off her stripey cream pelt, and started heading back to the tunnel that lead to the cave. But she froze, catching the unmistakable scent of an outsider. "A rouge?" She whispered to herself. And then she heard footsteps behind her. Without hesitiation, she flew into a bramble bush to hide herself. She wanted to find out what the cat was doing here. And then the tom appeared, black fur glimmering in the sunlight. He walked smoothly, looking confident, like he knew the territory well.
    And then he spotted a bird perched on a low branch. He crouched, pounced, and killed it swiftly. Bonestripe, so angry, let out a low growl. Getting ready to punce, she stepped back, stepping on a bramble thorn. The surprise had come so aburtly that she let out a huge yowl and flew out of the bush, stumbling on the ground. When she recovered, she looked up to see the tom sitting on his hauches, his blue eyes glistening, whiskers twitching with warm amusement. "Are you alright?" He asked confidentally. "THAT WAS ROCKCLAN PREY!" She hissed. Without hesitation, she ran up and bowled him over. He yowled delightfully, and with sleek, swift movement, slipped out of her grasp, rebounded off a nearby tree, and ran straight pass her. "You can have your prey. I was going to eat it, but if you want it, take it. I mean no harm."
    "What is it you find so amusing?"
    He shrugged. "My name's Roscoe. Yours?"

Last edited by Coppersong on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 am

((Nah, you know his character better than I do))

"Thank you, Coppersong" Icestar curled her tail over her nose and lay down.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 am

Bonestripe yowled at him some more, and he came back with calm retorts, and then she left, swishing her taill in annoyance.
    (i need to eat dinner be back in 10)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 pm

(('kay))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:28 pm

(okay, she didn't just leave, but she said...) "Just leave this territory and never come back. You're not wanted." And then Shadow just stood, looking at her with curious eyes. He then finally said, "You are a very nice she-cat. I'll tell you what, I'll leave and never come back if you tell me about your clans. They sound very interesting." Bonestripe gave a reluctant sigh. "Whatever it takes to serve my clan. Tonight, okay? Meet me here, at moonhigh. I don't like this, but if this is what it takes to make you leave, then whatever." Then witout another word, she rushed off into the tunnels.
    When she arrived into camp, Coppersong approached her. "There you are! Icestar's been waiting. Come with me." Bonestripe followed to where Icestar sat with Lightningbelly. She dipped her head in respect to her leader. "Yes, Icestar?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 pm