RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

4 posters

RockClan Main RP

Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

RockClan Main RP - Page 4 Empty Re: RockClan Main RP

Post  Thrushwing Thu May 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Featherpaw and Kestrelclaw trotted out of the camp
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Minnowkit's tail drooped and he walked back to his littermates.
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu May 12, 2011 1:02 pm

"Okay, ready?" Kestrelclaw asked. "Pounce at me."
    Featherpaw ran up to Kestrelclaw and pounced, Kestrelclaw dodged.
    "Try once more, this time, try to surprise me." He mewed.
    Featherpaw crotched down, keeping low, then all of a sudden spun around and pounced onto Kestrelclaws back, he tried to shake her off, but Featherpaw kept her grip.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Beekit ran over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled down a bat "Share?" She asked her littermates.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri May 13, 2011 10:57 am

Whiteberry curled up around her kits, happy to finally be back with them. Oatkit had opened her eyes, and they had been surprising colours: one brown and one amber. From now on, she thought, I'm going to be more protective than any queen.

Azureflight curled up in his nest, happy that the toughest day in moons was over, and he felt the tunnels cool as the sun set behind the horizon.

Lightningbelly was suddenly distracted from Fernwing. (can we say that they are out of the tunnels at the moment?) The sky had suddenly turned blood red as the sun just dipped behind the horizon. There were too many shades in the sky to describe. It was the most amazing sight in his life! "This is an omen," he whispered gently in Fernwing's ear. "An omen to show how much I love you."

Bonestripe looked up into the sky, as it turned crimson, reflecting her fury. It was like StarClan was agreeing with her thoughts, influencing them. Or maybe, it was a sign that her love and hatred, two things that could be described as red, were stronger than ever. Because that was how she felt.

(can you make it that Snowpaw was out of the tunnels at the moment? I want him to witness this. It is essential to a plot that is slowly forming in my mind...)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri May 13, 2011 11:45 am

Snowpaw gasped as the sky turned to a deep red "An omen" She whispered and dropped the herbs she was carrying.

Fernwing nodded but stayed silent, gazing up at the sky.
    Tearblossom
    Tearblossom

Post  Tearblossom Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

(I felt a need to give Tearblossom her own account. You should make one for one of your special cats!)

Tearblossom looked down from the sky at Snowpaw. The omen had worked! Snowpaw had seen it, and recognised it. But did she know what it meant? Probably not. Which is why Tearblossom was planning on sending her own omen, whether -- had told her to interfere or not. "My precious Snowpaw, you have such a beautiful spirit. Now it is time for you to learn the sectrets of RockClan..."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri May 13, 2011 12:40 pm

((Okay, I was wondering about that))

Snowpaw thought she recognized a voice on the wind as she gazed up at the crimson sky "StarClan? Is this omen meant for me?" She whispered as the red sky shone on her white pelt, making it appear a pale red. Snowpaw closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sun May 15, 2011 10:42 am

Bonestripe aroused from her sleep. It was only dusk. She looked to the sky (she had slept outside), hoping it to be the brilliant red it had been the night before. But it was only the gray dawn light that she always saw on the occasional dawn patrol she joined.

Blackrain trailed at the back of the patrol, keeping on the lookout for pigs, even though he was on a border patrol, not a hunting one. He just felt so determined to feed his kits! Lightningbelly was at the head of the patrol, but Blackrain doubted he should be. He seemed that he was in his own world, looking around with a mystified look in his eyes like he was under a spell. under the spell of love, he thought with a twitch of his tail. When Blackrain and Fernwing had been apprentices, he had briefly "loved" her, and even though his feelings had long ago passed, especially since Whiteberry, he couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

Azureflight had not slept last night. Something had been bugging him. It had been bugging him ever since sundown. Even though he hadn't seen it, he sensed something had gone on, something... strange, during the sunset. Snowpaw had come back with his eyes wide like owl's, as though he had just been roared at by a lion. Something was going on. Tonight, he would travel to moonthing (what should it be?) to speak to starclan.

Last edited by Coppersong on Wed May 18, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sun May 15, 2011 1:12 pm

((What about Moonfalls? or something?))

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Username: Sliverstream
    Cat's Name: Moonpaw
    Description: A black She-cat that wants to become the strongest warrior one day.
    Other: Doesn't know who she really is.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 10:23 am

((Welcome Silverstream! Moonpaw is to be added to the list. Thanks for joining. Oh, and what do you mean by "doesn't know who she really is"?)) ((Yeah, Moonfalls is cool. I'll add* a page for it))

*This was ass but I changed it. lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Coppersong on Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 am; edited 4 times in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 am

((You mean add))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 10:44 am

((you should ASS MountassinClan. I just ASSED Moonfalls. We should also ASS a plassce where the clans gassther, like a meadow somewhere or something. Okay now lets... no I won't replace role with ass... role-play.))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 11:02 am

((Okay))

Snowpaw shook her head, not concintrating on her work what was that weird light yesterday? She wondered I know it was an omen, but what did it mean? She glanced over at Azureflight maybe I should tell him?.
    Tearblossom
    Tearblossom

Post  Tearblossom Wed May 18, 2011 11:17 am

"This omen is for you, Snowpaw. It represents your destiny, not his." Tearblossom wished she could stay and tell her more, but the law of StarClan forbidded interfering too much with cats of the living world- they had to figure their own destinies out, with help of course.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 am

"Tearblossom? Is that you? What do you mean?" Snowpaw mewed aloud "Please tell me more"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 am

Azureflight flicked up his head. "Snowpaw, what did you see? Did you see Tearblossom? What did she say?" Tearblossom was Azureflight's mother's sister.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 11:32 am

Snowpaw nodded "I-I saw an omen last night. The sky lit up red, Tearblossom just told me it represents my destiny"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 11:47 am

"Okay. I'll go to the Moonfall's tonight, I must speak with StarClan. Something is definitly going on. It's quite a trip, so we'll head off at sunhigh. That's if you want to come with me?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 am

"Of course!" Snowpaw mewed "I wouldn't miss it unless I really needed to"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Lightningbelly hardly paid attention as he thought about the night before. He didn't feel tired, only completely in love. Fernwing and him had decided that they would be together, have kits, and protect eachother at all costs, although Lightningbelly had silently promised that it would be him, and only him, that would be doing the protecting. He just couldn't wait to get back to her. He finished off the hunt with only one mouse, not counting the nest of bats he and the rest of the patrol had worked together to catch.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Fernwing purred as she scented Lightningbelly coming down a tunnel into camp. She stood up and walked out to greet her mate.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue May 24, 2011 11:55 am

Lightningbelly purred, dropped his catch about a fox-length away from the pile (ignoring an annoyed mew from Greenjay), and pressed his muzzle against Fernwing's. So Soft... He thought.

(Can we skip to tonight? I don't think much else exciting will happen.)

Tonight: As soon as Azureflight felt the tunnels cool down which signalled the sun was falling, he started sorting the travelling herbs. To get to the moonfalls, the cats would have to travel through MountainClan territory, and even pass through their camp. But Azureflight didn't mind. He trusted MountainClan, respected them. They were the smartest, best behaved, and reasonable of all their rival clans. Falconstar, their leader, would never challenge two medicine cats. Azureflight would have to remind himself that it was essential to get to the moonfalls in time, because he could easily spend hours talking to Sixclaw, the tom who had, since Azureflight was a mere apprentice, been Azureflight's rolemodel. But now Sixclaw just seemed like an old friend. "Snowpaw," he called, "Your travelling herbs are ready. We will be leaving soon, so eat them now. Have you eaten some food since sunhigh?"

(Actually I can stay, but I have to go for a couple of mins: dinner) clown cat alien pig confused monkey What a Face Suspect I love you Twisted Evil
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue May 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Snowpaw shook her head and crouched down to eat the travelling herbs. She wrinkled her nose at the bitter taste as she swallowed them and then followed Azureflight out of the camp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 am