RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

4 posters

SeaClan main RP

Wildfire
    Wildfire

SeaClan main RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SeaClan main RP

Post  Wildfire Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Silversand was trying to calm down. She saw Sunpaw nearby racing like she did to safety but Sunpaw quickly raced off towards the sea. At first she was confused but then saw two cats in the water, struggling against the waves. She hared across the sand dune to help them out. As she ran, she slipped down the dune. She found a paw-hold but the tang of sand was strong in her mouth.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:34 am

"Sunpaw!" Sealkit cried, "Starflower.. Cloudkit... wave.. help," she sobbed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

(Have you noticed that the only tom here is Cloudkit?)

Dolphinshine didn't hesitate as she splashed into the water, swimming strongly after her kin, desipite the suddenly strong pull and push of the waves. "Sunpaw! Silversand! Get out here and help!" She said, pausing as she struggled to keep her head up.

Cloudkit could feel his thick fur pulling him down. He was choking on water, splashing his tiny paws around wildly. He kept getting glimpses of his mother, but she only seemed to keep getting further away. Water filled his ears, drowning his sense of hearing.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 pm

"Wait here," Sunpaw instructed the quivering kit beside her and leaped into the water after Dolphinshine. She pushed her way through the storming waves determined to save her mother and brother.

((How about SeaClan are better swimmers than LakeClan, etc.))

((How are Dolphinshine and Starflower related? Is Dolphinshine her daughter of sister?))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 am

((Yeah, of course, I mean, the sea is much wavier, stronger and deeper than a lake!))
    ((If you look at the post one before the one before this one you'll know. Okay, that's confusing, just read the three most recent posts and you'll find it.))
    ((Mother and brother? I suppose that's okay but I wanted to make Sealkit and Cloudkit her first litter. I don't mind that much.))

Swanflower struggled to lift her body up to find her son among the waves. "Cloudkit!" She yowled in despair.

Dolphinshine pricked her ears as she heard Starflower's yowl. "Silversand, go get Starflower! Sunpaw and I will find Cloudkit!" She said between mouthfuls of salty water.

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:21 am

((Sorry))

Sunpaw thrust her way forwards, struggling against the raging waves, trying to spot that little patch of white in the huge sea of colour.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 am

Cloudkit was so exhausted that he couldn't mew one little mew anymore. He could feel his body giving up, and slowly he began to sink.

Dolphinshine gasped when she spotted a glimpse of a tiny white furball. With a yowl of detirmination, she thrust her whole body through the wave that blocked her way, just in time to catch Cloudkit slipping under. With one last gasp for breath, she dived under the water, feeling around with her paws for the little kit.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 am

Sunpaw dived towards Dolphinshine and with an intake of breath she dove under the water, searching with her paws and tail for Cloudkit.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 am

With a start of relief, her paws battered something soft and cloudy (haha cloudy). She reached down with her jaws and grasped his scruff, heaving him out of the water. "Sunpaw, take him! I need to find my sister!" She said through a mouthful of fur.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 am

Sunpaw opened her jaws to reply but a wave of seawater washed over her, so instead she just nodded and grabbed Cloudkit by the scruff, struggling to hold him and keep the seawater out of her mouth.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Silversand was struggling against the violent waves. Every time she moved forward, she got pushed back further. She was also struggling to see the queen's white fur against the spray of the waves. Her ears were full of water and she couldn't hear anything. Suddenly she found strength and the waves seemed to die out. She pushed forward to find the queen.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 am

Dolphinshine saw the litttle pelt of Silversand ahead of her, and further along she saw a white pelt. The waves were calming.

Starflower, her heart pounding, called for her lost son once more. "Cloudkit!"

"Starflower!" Called Dolphinshine.

Starflower turned around to face Silversand and Dolphinshine. "Where is my kit! My kit! My kit!"

"He's safe," Dolphinshine said, relief washing over Starflower's face. But then she spotted the big black patch in the water. A black fin with a notch in it appeared, and with a start Dolphinshine realised it was heading straight for her sister. "SHARP-TOOTH WHALE!"

((I have to give Leu credit for this: it was his idea. It's an Orca btw))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 am

Sunpaw was only a fox-length from the shore when she heard the cry. She put on a burst of speed and reached the shore. She dashed up to Sealkit and placed Cloudkit beside her, then looked back at the whale. It's heading for Starflower! she looked around desperately, hoping to see some way that the cats in the water could escape.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:34 am

Starflower tried not to panic. "Get out! Get out!" She told the two cats. She could handle this. As the big creature leapt into the air, fox-lengths away, she stared it straight into the eye, with as much intensity that she could pull off. But the big dark creature was unfazed.
    In a legend, a story had told of a cat who had faced a Sharp-tooth Whale, and simply by staring him in the eye, the Sharp-tooth had turned away and fled. Unfortunately that was all that Starflower could think of, but it wasn't working.
    Mouse-brain, relying on silly nursery stories...

Dolphinshine watched in horror as her sister made no attempt at escape. She felt her heart tearing. "Starflower, what are you doing!?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 am

Sunpaw streaked down the beach towards the water, past Dolphinshine and straight towards the Sharp-tooth Whale. She flung her self at the side of it's face with as much force as she could handle.

"Run!" she shrieked to Starflower as she unsheathed her claws.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 am

((ya mean swim? lol! ))

Starflower stared into the eye of the shar-tooth, but didn't see the anger she expected. She saw fear! A sharp-tooth whale? Scared of her? Or was it Sunpaw, who was nearly on the sharp-tooths back.
    As Sunpaw landed on it's back, it's eyes turned from fear to slight anger. "Sunpaw! Get off!" she warned.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 pm

"Huh?" Sunpaw let go in surprise as Dolphinshine yowled at her and fell with a plop into the water. She resurfaced and spat out a mouthful of water.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:24 am

Silversand found herself battered back onto shore
    I wish I wasn't so small she thought.
    She gazed back to the incident but was to far away from the action to see much.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:37 am

With a splash, the sharp-tooth whale went back under the water and disappeared. Starflower paryed it wouldn't reappear underneath her or Sunpaw and swallow them whole.
    "Sunpaw, let's get out while we can!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Sunpaw nodded, shaking slightly and started to swim back towards the beach.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 am

Starflower reached the shore and shook the water out of her fur. "Where are my kits!?" She called, bounding over to Silversand.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:54 am

Sunpaw dragged herself onto the shore.

"They're over there" she spluttered as she coughed out water and pointed up to the ridge with her tail.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:12 am

Starflower ran to her kits, who were together and alive.
    It was a simple miracle that they had all survived, she thought. And she closed her eyes as she thanked the lost warriors of the sea who had returned her kits.

((Btw, I have purposefully made her really non-appreciative of Silversand and Sunpaw. I'm trying to make an effort into giving my cats flaws))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 am

Sealkit was shaking.

"Starfl-flower.. What wa-was that?" she stuttered.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:00 am

Starflower looked up from licking her kits. "I don't know Sunpaw, but it frightened away the creature who could have swallowed my kits whole. So for now, I am thankful. But who knows what damage it has caused at camp?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:43 pm