RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

5 posters

TreeClan Main RP

Wildfire
    Wildfire

TreeClan Main RP - Page 5 Empty Re: TreeClan Main RP

Post  Wildfire Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Wildfire got back up as he saw a cat racing towards the trees. Was it Mintflower. He couldn't see them properly but it was definetely TreeClan scent.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

Mottlewish leaped through the trees, until she came to a sudden halt. The usual path had been broken. What had happened? Had a branch broken? But as she looked down, she realised not just a branch, but a whole tree had fallen down. And it had landed on a TreeClan cat.

Swanflower knew she couldn't die. She just couldn't if it had been any other time in her life, she wouldn't have cared as much. But if she died now, more than one life would be lost. I can pull through, she told herself.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:46 pm

"Mottlewish!" Cloudsong called "I need help, Swanflower's hurt!"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 am

Mottlewish was too shocked to think. "Uhh... yes, what do you need me to get? Um... something for shock, maybe a poopy seed or two... um..." She couldn't drag her eyes away from the cat, who was bleeding to death before her eyes. Help me StarClan! she cried inside her head.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:18 am

((Is Swanflower expecting?))

"Cobwebs, ANYTHING!" Cloudsong cried as tears welled up in her eyes.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 am

Wildfire was racing around, grabbing every cobweb in sight. He rushed back with the web filling his mouth.
    I hope I can get this stuff out of my mouth one day! he hoped.
    He then saw Cloudsong, her eyes filled with misery, but mostly tears. He ripped out every speck of web but must of touched something in his mouth as he suddenly wanted to vomit up a furball. Or maybe it was the sight of the pool of blood, staining the tree. He stumbled over to a bush and gagged.
    I'm no medicine cat! I'm just a warrior. I can't help this poor cat.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 am

((Nooooooooooo........... Wink ))

Mottlewish ripped through the forest and into the herb store. She grabbed dock, to make her pelt slippery, a bunch of poppy seeds in her paw, careless of how much, and some other various herbs that she thought she remembered being good for a terribly wounded, and possibly dying cat. She rushed through the forest, grabbing the Wildfire from Cobwebs. "Thank you Wildfire," she said through a mouthful of herbs.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 am

Mintflower ran back to the tree where her sister was trapped, her jaws full of herbs.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:10 am

Squirreltalon comforted Cloudsong, brushing his pelt against hers, purring in her ear. "It will be alright. Mintflower is an experienced cat, and I think Swanflower would be one of the last cats she would let die. They're sisters, remember?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Mintflower put down the herbs and started to issue orders. "Squirreltalon, chew up these leaves and rub them over her pelt, it'll help get her out," she motioned to the dock leaves, "Mottlewish, can you try and persuade her to eat some ragweed and some thyme? and Cloudsong, can you try and lift the tree a little, Wildfire, can you help with that?" she asked.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Squirreltalon picked up the leaves and started chewing urgently, ignoring the horrid taste.

Mottlewish picked up the ragweed, and coaxed it to Swanflower. "Eat this. Please, Swanflower."

Mottlewish didn't need to say please, Swanflower, despite the taste, at the herb in one gulp.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:01 am

Wildfire sprang into action, ignoring the sick feeling in his stomach. He looked at alll the cats helping Swanflower for a moment and then said to Cloudsong "In 3, 2, 1!." He summoned his strength and heaved.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 am

Mottlewish watched as the log slowly started to lift. Without hesatation, she picked up the dock leaves and started rubbing them on Swanflower's pelt, careful not to get it in any of her wounds. "Now, try ingore the pain, and wriggle out. Start with your backlegs, and then your belly, and thenuse your forepaws to dog into the earth and drag yourself out." She said, trying to stay calm.

Squirreltalon jumped over to the two struggling cats who had lifted the log about half a mousetail. He slid under, and arched his back, causing it to raise hgiher. It hurt, it burned, but he would stop at nothing.

Swanflower nodded vaugely, and did as Mottlewish said. Her now slippery pelt made it easier to move, and she slowly, but painfully, felt herslef sliding out, and the log raising. Soon she could breathe properly and took in great deep breaths, like she had just gotten out of water. "Nearly there!" Urged Mottlewish.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 pm

"Come on Swanflower!" Cloudsong urged as she arched her back higher.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Mottlewish grasped Swanflower's scruff, and with a massive heave, hauled her out from under the branch. She was out! But the job wasn't finished yet, Swanflower had injuries. "We have to act quickly!" She said.

"Wildfire, Cloudsong, on the count of three we release the log and pull out. One, two, three!" Said Squirreltalon, pulling out.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 am

Cloudsong pulled out from the tree.

"Mottlewish, can you check for broken bones?" Mintflower asked while she started chewing up some dock leaves and marigold and applied it to Swanflower's scratches.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Wildfire hesitated for a moment and felt Cloudsong jump out as the weight crushed down on him. He jumped out as he felt his legs cave in.
    Please can my tail still be there he thought. His bushy tail may have lost a few clumps of fur but thank StarClan it was attached to him and not under the tree. He panted a sigh of relief until he saw the cats surrounding Swanflower.
    He dragged his way over to the huddle of cats, feeling as if all his energy had been drained from his body.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 pm

"Of course," Said Mottlewish. Instantly she found three broken ribs, and eventually she found that one of her back legs had popped out of it's place. She held her breath as she felt Swanflower's spine, but to her great relief nothing was damaged. She gave one last check of the abdomen, and she almost gasped when she felt a hard lump in her stomach. What could it be!? And then she relaxed, but still remained surprised, when she learnt something compeltely new. Now she had become even more determined to save this cat's life. "Three broken ribs, and her leg feels out of place."

(Other than those I have listed, the only other injuries she had was a big wound on her abdomen that it bleeding a lot, and various scrapes on various parts of her body.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:18 am

Wildfire heared Mottlewish say that only 3 ribs and a leg had been hurt. He personally thought the injuries would be more but his only method of healing is rest and lots of licking. Then he noticed that all the cats were getting in the way of Mintflower and Mottlewish trying to help Swanflower. "Okay everyone, give the medicine cats some room" he said hoping that they would stop crowding the poor cat. Some noticed they were practically breathing down the cats' necks and stepped back, but many ignored him and continued crying and asking a flurry of questions.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 am

Mottlewish felt her belly clench as she saw how deep the major wound was. Something had obviously hit her hard, and had been digging into the wound while she was underneath. "Mintflower... it's so deep..."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 am

"We have to get her back to camp," Mintflower announced, "then we can treat it."
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 am

"Right." Siad Squirreltalon. "Wildfire, you and I will lift her up, leaning her over our backs. I'll take her front half, you take her back. Okay?"
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Wildfire grabbed Swanflower and lifted. He suddeningly staggered under her weight. It was no way near as heavy as the tree, but he could lift cats easily, half-crushed or not. Aside from all the blood he noticed that Swanflower had a abnormally large belly.
    Does Swanflower have a kit-full in her belly. OR did she single-pawed eat my blackbird? he wondered

Last edited by Wildfire on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing human speech)
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:00 am

((Cats say kit-full not pregnant tongue ))

Mottlewish rushed back into camp.

Squirreltalon kept up with Wildfire, going as quick as he could without hurting himself

Gingersnow stopped what she was doing and pricked her ears. "I hear someone!" She called.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm

((Sorry, didn't know Crying or Very sad ))

Wildfire was trying to keep up with Mottlewish but Swanflower was weighing him down. He saw Squirreltalon was suffering too. It wasn't just that though. The wound was so bad it looked like one bump might tear her open like a piece of fresh kill.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 pm