RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

5 posters

TreeClan Main RP

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

TreeClan Main RP - Page 7 Empty Re: TreeClan Main RP

Post  Icestar Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:55 am

((but Fallensnow's in RockClan))

Fallenleaves shrugged, "I don't know, he could be in his den, maybe I should go check," he suggested.

Cloudsong padded up beside Squirreltalon, "maybe he's eaten too many mice again," she rolled her eyes.

Last edited by Icestar on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 am

((Adds a twist! I would reply on all of the clans but I have to go. I'm going for a riding lesson thing, and I'm swimming in the river on horseback. A little nervous! Ill be surprised if the horse can keep me up!Btw, Applestar is a tom.))

Applestar overheard his deputy talking and stood up, stretching. Moonhigh already? He thought.
    "Fallenleaves," he said as he got out of his den, "sort out the gathering patrol, will you? I need to use the dirtplace. Too much mice!"

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 am

((Have fun!))

"Of course Applestar," Fallenleaves dipped his head. "Cloudsong, Squirreltalon, Mintflower, Mottlewish, Sparrowflight, Troutdapple, Twigfur, Scarletpaw, Pinepaw, Rowanflight, Gingersnow and... Wildfire, get ready to leave please," Fallenleaves decided.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

Wildfire gave himself a lick and stretched his legs. The thought of lots of cats crowded together made him shiver.
    Do I chat with the others or stick with the clan? he asked himself.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am

Squirreltalon looked over at the nervous Wildfire and decided he'd tolerate the tom for once. Besides, a gathering was for rivals to have peace for once. "Wildfire," he called, "loosen up a little. You look so frightened! Come with me and I'll introduce you to some of my friends from the other clans when we get there."
    Gingersnow padded up. "That's right. The full moon means peace between everyone. Stick with us and we'll make sure you meet everyone."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 am

"Well we'll have our work cut out for us then, there are a lot of cats to introduced him to," Cloudsong purred with amusement as she padded up to her friend's side.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 am

Wildfire was somewhat suspicious of Squirreltalon's offer. And he would like to loosen up but at night he was awake as the owl's who's voices dominated the night. He even voluntered to watch camp at night to give him something to do."Thththank you" he said.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:30 am

"Right, we better go!" Applestar said during a long stretch and yawn, before jumping from branch to branch down onto the ground, the rest of the gathering patrol following.

(So we established that they live in nests in the trees? I think apprentices should be at the bottom, queens and kits are just above, along with elders around that height (not too high so they can fall and hurt themselves but not to low so they are vunerable to predators), warriors just above along with medicine cat, and then leader at the very highest. (oh, and not all in the same treee by the way.) Does that sound alrightyho? Or maybe the med cat lower, so injured cats can get there easier? I dunno. Razz)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 pm

((yeah, I think the medicine cat should be lower down.))

Cloudsong shook her fur and leaped down to the ground from the low branch she sat on.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Swanflower licked her swollen belly. She would deliver any day now. She was just glad Mintfoower and Maottlewish had had te decency to let her have a night on her own, in her own den, to reflect on her thoughts.
    She still hadn't told the clan who the father was yet, apart from Mintflower, her sister, whom she had told as soon as she conceived the kits. Mintflower she trusted more then any cat in the whole entire world, and to Swanflowers relief, Mintflower and stayed cool and understanding, and focused on her potentially huge litter and the possible disadvantages they might hav due to the tree that had fallen onto her belly during the earthshake.
    But she was prepared for these consequences, and after Mintflower had pointed it out, had already accepted that thIs might have been StarClan's punishment for having kits with a cat who was not her mate.
    Swanflower decided to heave herself up, and breathed in the cool night air.
    She had been warned not to go higher than the medicine cat hollow, because it was too high the risk of her falling. So, she decided sneakily, I'm going to go onto the ground.
    But as her paws touched the ground, something lurched in her belly, and it felt like her insides were rearranging themselves. Something snapped and she felt fluid in her hindquarters. Then the real pain began.
    She let out a night-splitting yowl.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Sunpelt heard the yowl and dashed into the nursery, "Swanflower!" she gasped and dashed over to the queen. "Are you hurt?"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:48 am

Swanflower hissed in pain, the agony making her almost furious in a way. "Does it Look like I'm okay!? I'm giving birth, mousebrain!"
    She shook as more contraptions shook her.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 am

"Morningfire!" Sunpelt called frantically, "Swanflower needs help!"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:09 am

She hadn't expected it to be this painful. She clenched her teeth as the first kit came out. She gasped. Already? But it came so quick! This birth was different to the other in many ways. She could smell blood, like there always was when a cat have birth, but this smell was much more pungent.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 am

Sunpelt desperately tried to remember which herbs Mintflower had given her when she had kitted, she remembered it having a funny feel.. and it was spiky-looking, she dashed off to look in the herb storage.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:43 am

Another one came, and her instincts told her to care for these kits, so she did, turning around to lick them clean and guiding them to her belly full of milk- and more kits.
    With a gasp she lay back down as another third kitten came out, followed quickly by a fourth. Four kittens!? That quickly?
    But there were more to come. This gap was longer, so she took the time to take a couple of deep breaths.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:23 am

Sunpelt grabbed the herb from the den and raced back to the nursery. "Here Swanflower, eat this," she mewed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 am

Swanflower ate it up, before lying down as more contractions flew through her. "Sunpelt stay with me." She said to her friend. "Thank you."
    Another kit slipped out. This one was bigger, and felt more natural as it came out. "I think that's it she said."

Morningfire had been listening for quite a while as Swanflower gave birth, but her kits- too young to understand that they must stay, and too old to be trusted to stay asleep, prevented her from going down to help.
    "Mummy?" Little Pikekit looked up with drowsy eyes. "Is there a sore cat?" Mornigfire licked Pikekit's head. "No my dear. But very soon you will have some friends to play with."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:20 am

"Wow.." Sunpelt breathed, "five kits.. Are you okay Swanflower?"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 am

"I feel a bit... Drained. But I suppose that's natural when giving brith to so many kits, same with the amount of blood." In her mind she put back the doubt she had. "What I know for sure is that I'll be okay." and then she curled her neck around to start cleaning her kits when one more contraction shook her and the last bundle came out, with a thunderous heave.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 pm

"Are you okay?" Sunpelt gasped and bent down to talk to her.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 am

The last kit didn't seem to move, and for a moment Swanflower thought it was dead. She dragged it up by the scruff and started to lick it clean anyways, hoping with all her heart that it was okay. It didn't budge. It was the tiniest of them all, despite being the most painful to deliver. "Sunpelt... I think..." Just then the kit's jaw gaped and a tiny paw flexed. Relieved, Swanflower put the kit next to the others and lay back.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Sunpelt leaned down and started to help Swanflower lick her kits clean, there were too many for her to handle on her own (in Sunplet's opinion anyway).
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 pm

"Thanks." Seam doper said. "Should I wait for Applestar to get back before I name them, or just do it now?"
    Swanflower nearly gasped herself when she realised that she had just given away who the father really was. She waited tensely for Sunpelt's reply.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:05 pm

"Why Applestar -" Sunpelt started then broke off, giving a sly smile. "Really? Is he really?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:01 pm