RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

5 posters

TreeClan Main RP

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

TreeClan Main RP - Page 4 Empty Re: TreeClan Main RP

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 pm

((lol))

Twigpaw climbed up to Applestar's den "The patrol's in danger!" he mewed "We need as many warriors to help as possible!"
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Sparrowflight leaped straight up high into a nearby tree, she hadn't been called Sparrowflight for nothing. She leaped again into a tree and landed confidently onto a branch, she looked down the mysterious creature was coming towards the patrol that where still on the ground. 'What is that thing!?' She thought.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Squirreltalon shook his head in agony. We'll have to fight it off it's-" Just then, a rumbling sound took over his senses. It was strong, so strong that he felt like an ant compared to the earth at that moment. And then the motion grew, shaking the forest too it's roots. Several trees fell down around him, including the one Swanflower stood on. She let out a yowl. "Help-" she was buried under the tree, and a huge stab of pain hit her chest. By the time the rumbling finally stopped, her chest was covered in blood.
    "Cloud...song... help me..." she croaked.

(The wolf should be gone for now, but it should come back.)

Have to go now see ya! Goodnight! Sleep tight! Dream of mice flying at you from all directions tonight!
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Wildfire, realising he had froze up ran over to the fallen tree. All he could see blood. And it was everywhere. He tried to think of some miracle cure but he new that was beyond him. "Get Mintflower now!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:36 am

"Swanflower!" Cloudsong ran to her mother "I'm not losing you to StarClan, not yet!" she buried her muzzle in her mother's fur.

"Mintflower's at the Moonfalls!" Twigpaw mewed "WE NEED HELP!" he yowled again.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am

Wildfire sprang to his paws and ran off to find the medicine cat before anycat could argue. As he sprinted a thorn buried itself in his pad. He wanted to yowl in pain but he knew that Swanflower needed a medicine cat immediately.
    Clanmates protect each other and I am going to help, as I am know a Clan cat he promised himself.
    He continued stumbling through the forest, ignoring his injured pad.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Mintflower crossed the border into her own territory, she was moving quite quickly, she could sense something wrong.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:53 am

Wildfire saw up ahead the shape of a cat. "Was it Mintflower or Mottlewish?"
    Please be one of them he hoped
    As soon as he realised it was Mintflower he lost his balance, slipping on mud and into the roots of an oak tree. Dazed and out of breath, he panted "Swanflower...tree...hurt"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 am

"What?" Mintflower mewed "Come on Mottlewish!" she started to run, her littermate was hurt.

((Is the littermate thing okay with you Copper?))
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Wildfire looked as the two medicine cats ran off. "I will...catch up...to you" he panted. His heart felt like it was pounding out of his body. Wildfire dropped onto the ground. Then he felt his eyes closing. "No, I have to help them" he said trying to fight it. A calming voice called out "What you did may have just saved your clanmate. Now you need to get your strength back." The voice was so soothing that his eyes slammed shut.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 am

(Yep sounds good. Mottlewish is my cat right?)

Mottlewish bounded after the sprinting Mintflower. She was trying her best to keep up, but she was exhausted from travelling and dazed from when the earth shook violently.
    Mottlewish had realised too late that she had caught her paw on a vine and went stumbling. She was used to leaping through the smooth branches not the tangly undergrowth! "Don't worry about me," she called, "just gathering my senses. I'm a little bit shaken. I'll catch up! Go help your sister!"

Swanflower's hearing was fuzzy, and eye sight was clouded with a funny red light. Every now and then she was having black outs, but reawakening every time. what's happened to me? she thought. But it didn't matter what had happened to her, because she could just feel that what was about to happen was her death- if action wasn't taken quickly.

Squirreltalon, as much as he had sympathy for Cloudsong, had another thought on his mind. The large dog in the shadows. It had disappeared, but he could almost feel that it would come back. He just knew it. It was almost as if the dog had made the earth shake just to distract them, so he could sneak up on the clan and take them one by one. A growl escaped his throat. It hadn't fooled him.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 am

Mintflower nodded and ran on, she burst into sight of the tree "Swanflower!" she cried out.

Cloudsong glanced at Squirreltalon "What's wrong?" she asked. Then Mintflower appeared "Thank StarClan!" she mewed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Squirreltalon moved back into action. "Swanflower is trapped under the tree! We need help to move it! I think it might be crushing her. Something's bleeding but I can't see what."

Mottlewish jumped at the sudden scent of hot, crow-food breath, and the sound of over-grown claws scraping on the undergrowth. She spun around to face the great, powerful creature that loomed over her, it's tail wagging in excitement. She gave a hiss. She expected it to attack her, but oddly it turned and fled, barking excitedly as it went.
    "I must warn the clan. That's bigger than a fox! Much bigger! It would take at least five cats to take it down."
    She told herself.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Wildfire was snoozing contently when he felt a sniff. Then he smelt breath like 100 pieces of rotting fresh-kill. "Who ate the mouse-bile..." he said not fully realising where he was until he saw it. Looming over him was the shape. But he was close enough to see what the shape was. A dog-like abomination. It was twice the size and had longer fur. He backed up slowly, unsheathing his claws. It stepped forward as if coping his movement. Right before he felt like raking his claws down the creature, a howl echoed through the forest. The beast turned and fled. Wildfire panted, trying to calm. Then it hit him. "Swanflower!"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 pm

(Swanflower's still bleeding to death, Squirreltalon is still panicking about what to do.)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 pm

"I'll run back to camp and get some herbs, in the meantime Squirreltalon can you find some cobwebs and Cloudsong you can work on clearing the branches" Mintflower ordered and ran towards camp.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Wildfire was racing through the trees and tripping over roots to get back to the fallen tree. He couldn't live with himself if a Clanmate died. What if I wasn't fast enough As he ran, too intent on getting back, he ran straight through a spider's web. He spat and tried to rub the sticky silk off, but saw the Clan ahead, pulling Swanflower from the remains of the once tall and noble tree. All he could say when he arrived was "I got the cobweb"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am

Squirreltalon nodded urgently, and went straight for the roots of an old tree that was falling out of the ground. A whole forest of cobwebs simply waited for him to paw chunkfuls out, which he did. "Here," he said. "Mintflower, I'll go back to camp and get about... what? Ten cats? And then we might be able to lift the tree off."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 am

"Okay, I'll come with you to fetch the herbs" Mintflower mewed "Cloudsong, can you try to stop the bleeding?"
    "Sure" Cloudsong took the cobwebs and started to work her way through the tangle of branches.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 pm

(May I suggest dock leaves to make her pelt slippery so she can get out? Also Comfrey for broken bones, which she will have.)

Squirreltalon burst into camp. "Applestar can you make a patrol of enough cats to help lift a fallen tree?" He asked.
    (I'll be back in a sec)
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Wildfire, realising he had just frozen up at the sight of Swanflower. The tree and ground were stained red. Swanflower's breathing was made of rasps and coughs. Wildfire hooked his claws under the tree and tried to lift, hoping miraculously that the tree would come off but it didn't even budge. "Oh, StarClan, help her!"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Applestar gasped in shock. "Is someone trapped!?" Squirreltalon nodded. "Yes, Swanflower." "Right, we better act quickly. Gingersnow, Oakwhisker, Troutdapple, Nettleclaw, Scarletpaw, Dawnfeather, follow Squirreltalon. A cat needs your help!" Said Applestar, naming all the cats who looked the least shocked over the moment of shaking earth.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Mintflower ran into her den, finding all the herbs she thought she'd need. Comfrey and rushes, in case of broken bones, Thyme for shock, Dock to help her slide out and for scratches, Marigold for scratches, Oak leaves to stop infection and Poppy seeds for the pain. Then she ran back out into the forest.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Wildfire was now desperately trying to move the tree but he knew that no cat could single-pawed move a tree. Some of the cats around the tree had put cobwebs on her but it wasn't working. Then through the trees he saw the only thing he wished he hadn't. The shape of the creature, staring down at the fallen tree. He ran a few tail-lengths up and muttered "You can't take her. No cat will become your crow-food while I'm here." As if it heard him, it turned tail and fled. He looked on for a moment and then raced back to the tree. As he got back to Swanflower, he noticed something. Not just her normal white fur was now dark red but she looked like she was trying to say something. Or was she just taking her last breaths before joining StarClan. Oh please somebody, anybody, save this poor cat he thought as stopped trying to move the tree and felt defeated.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 am

Cloudsong started to squeeze through the branches, pushing aside those she could, until she could reach her mother. She pressed the cobwebs onto the part of her fur that seemed to be the most blood-stained.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:35 pm