RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

5 posters

TreeClan Main RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

TreeClan Main RP - Page 6 Empty Re: TreeClan Main RP

Post  Coppersong Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:19 am

Finally the cats reached camp. Scarletpaw, who was standing by Leafkit and Pouncekit, who was assigned to calming saw Wildfire coming in and coughed, "Squirreltail," but that was before she saw Swanflower.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 am

((Squirreltail? Does she know?))
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Wildfire had rushed into camp. For a moment he was going to put Swanflower down as his legs felt like collapsing as if they were the RockClan tunnels.
    Wait, I can't just drop her. And I don't even know who RockClan are.
    "We got to get her into the medicine cat's den." he said as he straightened himself back up. Then he saw the kits peaking for behind Scarletpaw, their eyes filled with terror.
    "Get them away from here." he ordered.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 am

Cloudsong followed the other cats into camp, sobbing quietly.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 am

"Swanflower!" Applestar gasped, but then he shrank back, realising the desparation in his voice. No cat could know their secret. Then he stepped foward. "Did the earthshiver hurt her? How badly?" He forced to stay calm.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 am

((ooooh I get it now))

"Tree... fell.. Swanflower.. trapped... we... out..." Cloudsong explained between sobs.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 am

Wildfire walked away as the medicine cats took over.
    I have done all I can he assurred himself. But was it enough?
    All the cats were crowding around the den when he looked back. Then he realised his belly was growling like that...that thing and grabbed a mouse as he shook the memory away. He thought he might be doing the wrong thing eating but no-one seemed to notice. He had a bite and the mouse just tasted wrong. He left it and hauled himself up the warrior's tree and into his den. He curled up in his nest.
    I doubt there will be a moon-high patrol now.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 am

"Mintflower do you have this handled? Is there anything I can do to help?" Asked Applestar.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Wildfire opened his eyes and looked around the den. He was still the only cat and he couldn't hear anything from below.
    How long have I been trying to sleep he thought as he jumped outside. Something felt wrong and he quickly realised what it was. There were no cats in the camp. In fact, no scent of cats whatsoever.
    How long have I been asleep he rethought.
    He turned around and saw that monster, a kit squealing in its jaws until the thing swallowed it whole.
    "No" he yelled as he pounced. As he hit the thing, it vanished and he hit the ground.

He woke up and this time he heard cats mewling from the medicine cat's den.
    I can't go on like this.

Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:27 pm

"What is wrong, Wildfire?" Gingersnow spoke carefully. "I am an old cat, I can tell when one is bothered." She added, refining the fact to not just him but herself that she was the wiser, older, CLAN cat here. She didn't need to be careful to speak respectfully to wildfire as though he were the older, wiser, clan cat. But, she was getting ahead of herself. He was still a cat, and like she had pointed out, something was bothering him. "I'm sure it's not the great shiver which is still bothering you. Almost all the cats have all but forgotten that now. I would expect you to be the first cat to calm down."
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 am

"Have you ever had the same dream three times?" "Can a cat have special dreams?" he said as he tried to remember something Mottlewish told him on his first day.
    It is the duty of the medicine cat to .............cats....catnip....Moonfalls........StarClan.
    He couldn't remember most of it.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

Gingersnow shrugged. "Yeah, lot's of cats have the same dream more than once. It's not that unusual. It usually means that there is something bothering you in your waking life." She said. Then she answered his second quesion. "Well, usually only-" she was about to say, "but usually only clan cats have dreams like that," but she corrected herself quickly and said, "usually only medicine cats have dreams like that." She paused. "Why do you think your dream is so special?"
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:16 am

"Because its real." he said before realising that he was being vague. "The thing I've seen in my dreams is the same thing I saw in forest." he kinda yelled trying to be convincing.
    So I need to talk to the medicine cat's he thought before realising that both cats were trying to save Swanflower. "Its probably just a silly dream" Wildfire said trying to assure himself.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Gingersnow laid her ears back. "This is beyond me, Wildfire. I'll take this no further. This is a matter you should be sharing with a medicine cat. But not now," she warned him.

Swanflower was outcold, but in a way she was not. She could hear the muffled mews of cats around her, and in a strange way she was almost watching the whole scene of the medicine cats working on her from a distance. But other things distracted her. She had a vision, a dream. The first thing she saw was of six stars twinkling brightly in the sky. slowly, the stars morphed into cats. It was a peaceful scene, but it was instantly disrupted by loud and violent flashing images. A tabby tom with no mouth hiding in the darkest shadows. A She-cat with cloudy white eyes. Some other images of deformed cats who all seemed to have a depressed feeling or aura about them. But the last image she got, was of another tom. He was perfect, almost too perfect, there was something about him... and he was standing before a great fire, with his jaws dripping with blood. He was beautifully deadly.

Squirreltalon tensed as Swanflower, who was meant to be unconscious, started twisting and shivering and convulsing. Occasionally she let out a wimper, and then all at once, she let out a massive ear splitting screech. He pressed against Cloudsong, worried at how frightened she would be.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:47 pm

"Thank you for your time" Wildfire said, realising Gingersnow knew nothing more. He had a feeling that the creature was near, watching him. He wasn't scared of that thing but he was scared of one thing. Sleep.
    Maybe I could switch roles with Woodstripe for the night. But he knew he needed to sleep. Only the medicine cats could help him now.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am

(this place ready for timeskip???)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 am

((Fine by me))
    Heavystep
    Heavystep

Post  Heavystep Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:00 am

((Hello, I don't know who or where I inform of the cat's I'd like to adopt, so I'll post it here if thats alright... I'd like Scarletpaw and Woodstripe please. Also I'm new here. I was wondering what had happened to the RPing?))
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:20 am

((You will need to contact Icestar personally or by the cat adoption page in the Rules and Announcements.))
    Heavystep
    Heavystep

Post  Heavystep Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:48 am

((ok, thank you. Very Happy ))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 am

((The roleplaying is all being paused briefly to prepare for a timeskip, I believe Coppersong made a thread to explain.))
    Heavystep
    Heavystep

Post  Heavystep Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:47 pm

((I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't understand. How long will it be until we can post again?))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 am

((It depends, we still have to wait for SeaClan and MountainClan left to pause and then it shouldn't be long after that.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 pm

TIMESKIP
    IT IS NOW THE NIGHT OF THE FULL MOON AT MOONHIGH
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:29 am

((Can Gingersnow and Fallenleaves be brother and sister, also if that were okay I think it would be rational that they were descendants of Fallensnow?))

Gingersnow approached [her brother,] Fallenleaves. "Where is Applestar? It's just about moonhigh. Does he realise it's the full moon tonight?"

Squirreltalon came and stood beside Gingersnow. "The old furball of a leader is sleeping!" He exclaimed in an undertone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:44 pm