RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

5 posters

TreeClan Main RP

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

TreeClan Main RP - Page 3 Empty Re: TreeClan Main RP

Post  Icestar Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Troutdapple yawned and curled up in her nest in the warriors' den, she'd had a long day, she had been on the dawn patrol, and after that she had gone on a hunting patrol with Wildfire, he was a new cat, Applestar had only taken him in about a moon ago, but he was proving a good warrior. Troutdapple glanced over at the gray tom, he slept near the middle of the den, it took a lot of respect to get one of the nests near the centre, usually they were reserved for the senior warriors. She shivered in her nest, she was near the edge of the den, and she swore there was a draft, but she managed. She shot another glance at Wildfire, she saw him look around alertly, as if he expected a hoard of badgers to come out of nowhere and attack. Troutdapple gave a little shrug and snuggled into the soft moss of her nest and closed her eyes.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Wildfire, trying yet unable to get back to sleep after his dream. Wildfire walked out of the den while licking his ruffled fur. He looked up at Silverpelt. He was told that each star was a Clan cat gone to hunt forever with their long lost Clanmates. "Do only clan cats become part of Silver" he wondered aloud. H elooked at the moon.
    No way near moonhigh he thought.
    He hoped the sundown patrol was ok as the breeze calmed down
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Troutdapple's ears pricked as she heard the bracken rustle and she spotted Wildfire leave the den, she got up and padded out after him, not thinking about whether or not he'd welcome her company. She padded out into the open, a cool breeze ruffled her fur, she padded up behind Wildfire and mewed shyly and quietly "Hi" she blinked, his pelt looked almost silver in the moonlight.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:14 am

Wildfire was surprised as Troutdapple sat by him. He never really noticed her until now. He had been too busy learning about the ways of the clan than to the learn about the cats in the Clan. He gazed at her, purring contendly. "Beautiful aren't they" he whispered as he viewed each star, dazzling and dancing in the sky.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:24 am

Troutdapple nodded shyly "Each of those stars was once here with us" she mewed quietly and glanced at the mysterious tom that she knew so little about, she had never spoken with him before, truthfully, she didn't speak much at all. "Many great warriors live in the stars, watching over us and guiding our pawsteps"
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:03 am

Wildfire wanted to ask if only Clan cats became a star in Silverpelt, but remembered the story by the elders of where bad cats go. The thought sent a chill down his body. He guessed that he would only find out after he died. "Its freezing out here" he said as he stumbled back into the den.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:14 am

Troutdapple watched him go and then stared back up at the stars, before following him inside and settling down in her nest to sleep.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 am

Wildfire was already lying in his moss as Troutdapple walked in. She was really the first cat that he had a proper talk with. All the other cats were immediately scared of him. A large rouge, who can be the best at hunting and fighting he thought.
    The he realised he would probably be scared of a cat like that too. He wished life was a lot simpler like when he was a kit. He was one of 3 kits of the litter. One day he went out into the grassland with tree-cut boundaries and tried to stalk a cow. It wasn't too pleased. When he came back, his two sisters and mom were gone.
    He pushed the thought away and was asleep in seconds.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Troutdapple curled up into a tight ball in her nest and let sleep take her.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am

Squirreltalon bounded up the the entrance of the camp, only to wait for the two she-cats to go first, indicating politely with his tail. He took one last glance back at the camp before he left, and saw in the growing starlight two cats sitting together. Squirreltalon stiffened. What was his sister doing with that Mange-pelt!? With a growl, he swished out of camp.
    (Sorry I should be asking you first before I go creating famly trees)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 am

((That's okay))

Cloudsong ran after her friend "Wait for me!" she called as she caught up "I wouldn't like to see my sister with him either, but you should still wait for the rest of the patrol.

((Go on Docs))
    ((Watch the video too, then put the stick in your bag or something))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 am

Squirreltalon pressed against Cloudsong's flank. "I'm sorry. It's just annoying, I guess. But it's her choice if she choses to mix with him."

Swanflower smirked from the treetop. "Oooh, Cloud and Squirrel eh?" She called. "How cute. What are the kits going to be called?"
    Squirreltalon rolled his eyes. "You know that's not true, Swanflower. Stop assuming things. We're friends! Best friends! And you should know that- you mentored me." Swanflower bounded down. "And by how mature you're acting, it seems like you're the one who mentored me." "Or maybe it's that you're just immature! Come Swanflower. Join our patrol."
    ((who's actually on the patrol?))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 am

((Cloudsong, Squirreltalon, Swanflower, Twigpaw and Sparrowflight))

Cloudsong sighed "I know, I would feel the same if my Dawnfeather was hanging around with him" she pressed against her friend. Then Swanflower called down from the tree, she looked up at her mother and rolled her eyes "You know we're only friends" she pointed out as she leapt down from the tree.

((Can she be her mother?))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:29 am

((Great idea! Same colour! But Swanflower is nautrally immature and playful, always young at the heart, so maybe Cloudsong and Swanflower could be mother and daughter, but they seem more like sisters.))

Swanflower nuzzled her daughter. "Whatever. But I suggest you choose a tom and stick with him. I once knew a she-cat who had three mates at once and they weren't happy when they met the other two! RACE YOU TO THE BORDER!" Swanflower pounced back up the tree, and started jumping from branch to branch, following the path she had taken countless times, in fact the path that generations of TreeClan had taken day after day. "Come on! All four of you!" (Meaning Twigpaw and Sparrowflight as well)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

"Really?" Cloudsong mewed, then she nudged Squirreltalon and ran after her mother "Come on" she called back.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 am

Squirreltalon, as much as his paws yearned to be able to bound after her, waited for Twigpaw and Sparrowflight to go first. (as in, wait for them before continuing roleplay)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:52 am

Twigpaw bunched his muscles and sprang strait up into the tree, he landed nimbly on a low branch and started crossing.

((Go on Docs))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 am

((I can't, at my Nana's house. I tried googledocs but it didn't work))
    Squirreltalon pounced up after the two cats, jumping from branch the branch along the path he took every day. He was catching up, becoming faster than the other cats as they became closer to him. He couldn't help but bunch his muscles and spring over Twigpaw. But he had misjudged his jump. The branch ended, and he scrabbled for a pawhold, but it was too late. He went plummeting down into the hard, root-rippled floor. He let out a cry of pain. "My paw! My paw!" He screeched, grinding his teeth together. He had landed right on his paw and he was in so much pain he thought he couldn't handle it any longer. ((WOLF APPEAR ON THE COUNT OF THREE.... ONE, TWO, THREE, TWIGPAW YOUR CUE!))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Twigpaw stiffened as the wind changed and blew a powerful, unfamiliar scent into his face "I can smell something!" he warned "but I don't recognize it" he sniffed again "it smells yucky".

Cloudsong leaped down from the tree and landed beside her friend, ignoring Twigpaw's warning "Are you okay?" she mewed and inspected Squirreltalon's paw.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Squirreltalon attempted to heave himself up, only to slump back down with pain. "I'll survive. It's probably just a bad strain. I'm more damaged with shock than anything- it was a long fall!"

Swanflower, unlike the other cats, had heard Twigpaw's warning. She sniffed the air. She recognised it slightly, but it was different. It smelt like fox, or dog, but it had another scent to it. It had a scent that suggested it was larger, but it also had that sort of scent that a clan cat would have, that suggested that it lived in a group. And then she saw the shadow, and she knew at once that it was a lot more dangerous than a fox. "Cloudsong, Squirreltalon! Move! Hide somewhere!" She yowled. She turned to Twigpaw. "Twigpaw, go get a patrol! We need as many cats as Applestar can spare!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Twigpaw nodded and hared off towards camp, he climbed to a high branch "Help!" he yowled "There's something in the forest, the patrol's in danger!"
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Wildfire was walking around in the forest. He looked for scents. He smelled something that wasn't right. An overbearing scent so vile he wanted to faint. He saw the shape, racing towards him. It wasn't just a shape it was a ...
    He woke up. He knew immediately that it was the dream. You can't have the same dream twice he thought.
    The sundown patrol is out there.
    Then he heard the yowl. Not knowing what else to do, he rushed to follow the voice.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Woodstripe was guarding the border when he heard the yowl. Only moments later, Wildfire was rushing up to the camp entrance. "Wildfire!" He stammered. "What... what's wrong!?"
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Wildfire, not stopping to talk, yelled "I don't know but I am going to find out." He recognised the scent. They got it all the time around the farm. He continued running through the forest, tripping all over the roots. He skidded to a halt and saw the horror.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Applestar was in a green field. He was a fat cat in his dreams, and he lived happy in this lushious feild. In front of him mice ran, literally into his paws, for him to chomp down one by one. They came like heartbeats, simultaneously. But slowly they sped up, flying into his paws faster and faster. Soon they were coming so fast that they were flying into his mouth as well. He jumped up, startled. Mice were flying at him from all angles out of absolutly no-where! What in the name of starclan was this all about!
    He woke with a start, after hearing Wildfire yowl "I don't know but I am going to find out!" He jumped up, relieved to find that his mouth was in fact not filled with tiny mice. I wont be eating mice for moons now. he thought, his belly clenching with nausea. "What's going on!" He asked Woodstripe. The tom had wide eyes, looking terrified. "Are there cats in trouble?"

(OMG Applestar is totally my favorite character! WILDFIRE IS NOT KILLING HIM!!!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:52 pm